2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
there is ruby path but that reqs you abandon all other girls. others will get their love routes prolly.
OK, I'm just curious if we are able to romance Aiko, how the hell is Kate going to be ok with that considering how super protective and jealous she can get when it comes to Aiko? While Monique was always my favorite, I had Kate, followed by Sarah and then Aiko on my list of preferred L.I.. I guess since Monique is my favorite its a moot point if we can only romance one L.I. at a time. Is Ruby the redheaded nurse/receptionist that works at Monique's clinic and is also the neighbor? If she is, I just considered her a side bang, if we fucked her does that automatically lock us out of any other path?

Why would you ever choose this game if you hate blackmail?
Well I actually started playing this game a long fucking time ago, and at the time there was no indication this was a 'blackmail' only game since there is usually an option which path to take....also there were other tags that actually did interest me like milf, incest and corruption and honestly, between the cousins and the aunt, and cute adorable Aiko were all ridiculously hot enough to hold my attention even if I hated playing that iteration of the game. Then, at one point the dev mentioned it was possible to play the game while going with a 'softer'/non-blackmail route, it just took him finally this update to make good on those plans...which is why I've abandoned the last 3-4 updates until the content I wanted to play actually made it into the game.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Crimsonfiend76 don't ask me, i have no idea. if you are really curious go ask from dev's discord but that'd end up badly for you.
No worries man, just throwing it out there if you or anyone else knew...if I wanted to know that bad I can always just fire up the update....after I get through some of my other favorite VNs I actually enjoy. ;)

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
kate hasn't been mentioned since blackmail path started.
That's too bad, she's my second favorite after Monique...given how we find out about her 'secret' relationship I was holding out hope she was bi and possibly still romanceable at some point...either with or without Aiko.

Deleted member 1267484

Mar 3, 2019
Yes and I'm quite grateful for that walkthrough thanks, but meant for alpha that came out a few days ago

That's too bad, she's my second favorite after Monique...given how we find out about her 'secret' relationship I was holding out hope she was bi and possibly still romanceable at some point...either with or without Aiko.

I'm a Kate simp too I really want to blackmail-rape her

Last edited:

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Is Ruby the redheaded nurse/receptionist that works at Monique's clinic and is also the neighbor? If she is, I just considered her a side bang, if we fucked her does that automatically lock us out of any other path?
Ruby is the bartender that you meet when going on one of the dates in this update.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes and I'm quite grateful for that walkthrough thanks, but meant for alpha that came out a few days ago
that wt has every update included since 0.0.1 and even 0.0.16alpha.

Is Ruby the redheaded nurse/receptionist that works at Monique's clinic and is also the neighbor? If she is, I just considered her a side bang, if we fucked her does that automatically lock us out of any other path?
to start ruby path needs to abandon (burn the bridges with) all other girls (6 if i remember wt correctly) and atm ruby content ends after fucking her.

usual dev's idiotism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.016] APK -

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what's different between alpha and the new version
ruby path is completed now (no other girls), can start love path with monique (if has 0 hate), can complete aiko love path. full details are in walkthrough (recommended to read).

does anyone find a full save before this update?
well there are plenty of saves posted to this thread which were more or less full before next version came. otherwise you need to play game yourself.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is there a monique sex already? I mean, really fuck her V?
no, her path just started, if dev goes on same speed as on .16 alpha and .16 full then that path ends at .17 alpha or .17 full. and either update adds kate love or auntie love path or FINALLY starts trevor work path.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes