2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Annoyingly this scene only happens if you are on the Aiko blackmail route.
color me surprised *NOT*

dunno if inviting gia to bar reqs is day at beach (haven't touched this for a while).

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
how can i make it faster i'm getting kicked out of her Aiko & Kate Reverse Blackmail (Submit 1st)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how can i make it faster i'm getting kicked out of her Aiko & Kate Reverse Blackmail (Submit 1st)
if you mean mc licking aiko? if so then use autoclicker and set it click as fast as possible.

serkan34

Nov 15, 2020
i have the quest : Aiko & Kate Reverse Blackmail (Submit 1st
then I should jerk off but I can't get any faster, it kicks me out

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
I´m starting the game, and have a few choices considering Katrina. It´s not good for her to have hate for me right? Lol
It´s usually not a good thing but in this game it might be different.
In the end i saved without having Hate Points, but i´m curious

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I´m starting the game, and have a few choices considering Katrina. It´s not good for her to have hate for me right? Lol
It´s usually not a good thing but in this game it might be different.
In the end i saved without having Hate Points, but i´m curious
atm on her case it doesn't matter.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
How many obedience point this game want I already completed both of the image task and I increased the obidence points still it's showing not enough obedience point wtf is wrong with this game
Check both image and help please Screenshot_2021-06-07-22-24-45-39_a8e24322db3e7ef8575a0cfb88354ba0.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How many obedience point this game want I already completed both of the image task and I increased the obidence points still it's showing not enough obedience point wtf is wrong with this game
my guess is that game keeps hidden track about actual stats and those can't be edited.

XBrad93X

Dec 9, 2020
BTW it's just me, or this game is a little buggy ?

I found a lot a problems, especially during Ruby path, where I get to downtown at eveneing and she's not there, roll back to day earlier then roll forward and there she is D:

Also, I feel like this game is getting a bit too complex, with a lot of contents being unavailable unless you follow a specific (and way too long) path.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this sucks I dont feel like playing the entire game again. Why doesn't my previous saves work ?
there's like million reasons for that. no idea if my saves still work (haven't touched this since .15). i posted long ago save before blackmail started.

BTW it's just me, or this game is a little buggy ?

I found a lot a problems, especially during Ruby path, where I get to downtown at eveneing and she's not there, roll back to day earlier then roll forward and there she is D:

Also, I feel like this game is getting a bit too complex, with a lot of contents being unavailable unless you follow a specific (and way too long) path.
not just you, there's been "few" reports.

like i said earlier atm needs like half a dozen paths to have access to all content and this game isn't worth it.

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
How do I get the massage scene with Monique? I have the baby oil and I relaxed at the cabana in the afternoon on Wednesday. Am I missing something?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes