2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i already try it to talk with Kate at home but she don t wanna talk with me, only thing she can tell me there and at school too is: "Get away perv" nothin more
what aiko says when you talk to her at school corridor? possibly you got bugged (too easy on this game).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's a tag for futa, unless it's a male sans tits having sex with a male sans tits, it's not what the gay tag is for.
here we go again. yes you are correct and yes it's been debated before. there is gaysex if mc decides to work for that futa.

GreenPhoenix

May 28, 2018
here we go again. yes you are correct and yes it's been debated before. there is gaysex if mc decides to work for that futa.
Thanks, all the gay posts in the this thread kept saying there was futa content which is gay, no one mentioned anything about gay content without the futa involved.

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
Wow, this game leaves me asking a lot of questions.

1. Will there be a romantic or as I like to call it, a no blackmailing, and with willing consent route. A route where the MC won't have to resort to blackmail or getting them pass out drunk to do whatever to them making the females in question having hate/disdain for the MC. I did find three girls ( Ava, Kelly, and Ruby ) far more interesting than the main female characters, Ruby mostly because she's one of the very few that took some interest in the MC when they first met, yes there's Mindy and Elizabeth, but Mindy I just don't find that interesting and one can only go so far involving yourself with a married person. And as for Ava and Kelly, well I just like them. Oh and there's also the cashier at the clothing store.

2. It'll be great if the MC gets the option to work a normal job to earn money, hell that would've been great at early part of the game, like working at the same places as Ava, Ruby or the cashier at the clothing store....or at least in the same mail where she works anyway. These are places the MC can just go and get to work rather than waiting for someone to tell him ''hey I have a job for you''.

3. As much as I hope the MC can move into his own place, I know that it's not part of the story so that's not going to happen. Hopefully the MC could at least buy his own car, all he has to do is work up the money and talk to Trevor who's a mechanic and who I am sure is able to help the MC out.....in a legit way. There are cases where a mechanic's gets a car that's they're stuck with and end up having to sell them off.

Reactions: ThunderClapper069

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wooody36

1. there is romance route atm for 2 of 3 maingirls (reqs are in wt) and on 1 sidegirl (reqs abandoning others) and other sidegirl (if made right choice early, if didn't then happy restarting this pos).
2. small town so no jobs much so best option is to work as gigolo for trevor (whenever dev adds it into game).
3. own place? possible, own car? possible but why? no going outside city atm and quite likely not in future..

wooody36

Jul 9, 2017
wooody36

1. there is romance route atm for 2 of 3 maingirls (reqs are in wt) and on 1 sidegirl (reqs abandoning others) and other sidegirl (if made right choice early, if didn't then happy restarting this pos).
2. small town so no jobs much so best option is to work as gigolo for trevor (whenever dev adds it into game).
3. own place? possible, own car? possible but why? no going outside city atm and quite likely not in future..
2. The town isn't that small and the normal jobs can be just a start and if choose to working for Trevor can be a side thing, if anything I would like the mc to take part in an underground fights to make some money ( yes I know he's not a trained fighter but that can change )

3. Why not?? It's always nice to have something you can call your own, plus as I recall any wrong move and the MC is pretty much kicked out but as I said before having your own place isn't part of the story but having you own ride can be.

I'm not demanding nor expecting anything I listed above, the game can be however Vilelab wish for it to be and I'll still play it (tho there are some parts I avoid playing ) . But I'm just making what I would call a wish list.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2. sure but he doesn't have education and store is 1 worker place and it seems that other who live there work elsewhere. other job available is to work for that futa. maybe as janitor in hospital.

3. atm he can use auntie's car(s) freely but yea trevor could find car for mc but for that he needs job (being gigolo would at least pay well). anyways where he would go with it? outside town would just mean new places for dev to fuck up.

who knows what dev has planned.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
why ntr tag
does this game have ntr
future li (as of prev. version) gets raped old dude twice and mc was forced to watch those.

if only there was search at f95 so posters could search if it has been discussed before.

Myri

Aug 18, 2017
no way to make money
no way to increase stats without money
result no way to progress
starting a new game it is full of bugs
the money in the lawn is only 10 and it is only there if you have 0 money
so you can't even grind that

I don't understand this game
all other games require grinding of stats, money, items at least gives you a way to actually grind them

I just don't get it, maybe I'm to stupid for this game.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes