2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Jace_jace

Oct 2, 2020
Is there any progress with monica and her sister yet? I love the game but please add romance route for them too. I don’t wanna blackmail them. I wanna love them. Kewk.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no way to make money
no way to increase stats without money
result no way to progress
starting a new game it is full of bugs
the money in the lawn is only 10 and it is only there if you have 0 money
so you can't even grind that

I don't understand this game
all other games require grinding of stats, money, items at least gives you a way to actually grind them

I just don't get it, maybe I'm to stupid for this game.
4 ways to make money, play memory game on computer, pick it from lawn every morning (don't ask where), work for that futa character or use saveeditor and cheat 9999 bucks.

Is there any progress with monica and her sister yet? I love the game but please add romance route for them too. I don’t wanna blackmail them. I wanna love them. Kewk.
can start mon love path but for that needs to have 0 hate (dunno if it is possible after jetski trip) and maybe kate love path can be started on next update.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i could use some saves...i stopped probably somewhere at 0.7 (caz of some cheats bug)
though having routes in sbx is a ridiculous idea... the game will be twice shorter and you will just miss the other half ._.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
anyone have save Aiko & Kate fu
only jrek off
save from what?

i could use some saves...i stopped probably somewhere at 0.7 (caz of some cheats bug)
though having routes in sbx is a ridiculous idea... the game will be twice shorter and you will just miss the other half ._.
plenty of saves posted to this thread, even 1 by me before blackmail.

game is even shorter if chooses to date bartender since that ends other girls and auntie paths. just another brainfart from dev.

nerdpwn

Nov 30, 2017
Don't get me wrong I like the game and all but when are we going to be able to bang the main 3 I know you can bang the aunt and one of the cousins through blackmail but when are we going to be able to legit bang any of the main 3 through non blackmail.

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't get me wrong I like the game and all but when are we going to be able to bang the main 3 I know you can bang the aunt and one of the cousins through blackmail but when are we going to be able to legit bang any of the main 3 through non blackmail.
oh ffs

how about you read posts on this page?

mossssy

Mar 3, 2019
save from what?

plenty of saves posted to this thread, even 1 by me before blackmail.

game is even shorter if chooses to date bartender since that ends other girls and auntie paths. just another brainfart from dev.
for kate fuccck :(

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Hey guys,
I just released ver. 017 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version next month.
New stuff added in ver. 017 Alpha:
4 new scenes / 3 new short scenes / 200+ HD images / 6+ HD animations / 3 new characters / 3 new location/Hints System (70+ Hints added)
You can get the latest version here -
Thank you so much for all your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, who already played update, any Monica content? Or night sex scenes? Anything?
monica love path started and ended for now on prev. 2 updates. i guess it's kate's turn now or maybe auntie.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Does anyone around here have a completed or full save? i wonder cause i need one because i am stuck.. pls. thanks

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes