2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if there were a search of attached files ...otherwise easier to find a needle... someone said that oldsaves dont work ._.
search save and many posts have save attached and old saves work since otherwise this would end up in dumpster.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
search save and many posts have save attached and old saves work since otherwise this would end up in dumpster.
almost miracle...found 0.6 save or end of such
... that game still ahve that awkward home navigation and no good time advancing (well bedroom skipping is tolerable but a half measure)
yeah with that speed of development making routes alterations (which is never good for any sanbox imo) is deadly...
///
how to spy on 2 girls in the locker
oh...clicking on foot area helped

Monique at the Beach (Massage) - hm cannot start. i thought somehow mindy related, but still cannot.
(jetski) Talk with Trevor at the service in the morning. - cannot start.
who is ruby ? need those dates...

hm cannot blackmail sarah... it says not enough obed points (i tweaked - but didnot help) ...i had the same issue with aiko in uni (before getting access to her appt ) and it was resolved with further progressing...but here i cannot see much content related to sara...undeveloped? (guide wording is confusing for me...like i feel it is said that dont choose now, choose later...when it is implemented)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
almost miracle...found 0.6 save or end of such
... that game still ahve that awkward home navigation and no good time advancing (well bedroom skipping is tolerable but a half measure)
yeah with that speed of development making routes alterations (which is never good for any sanbox imo) is deadly...
///
how to spy on 2 girls in the locker
oh...clicking on foot area helped

Monique at the Beach (Massage) - hm cannot start. might need continue with mindy,,,
(jetski) Talk with Trevor at the service in the morning. - cannot start.
who is ruby ?

hm cannot blackmail sarah... it says not enough obed points (i tweaked - but didnot help) ...i had the same issue with aiko in uni (before getting access to her appt ) and it was resolved with further progressing...but here i cannot see much content related to sara...undeveloped? (guide wording is confusing for me...like i feel it is said that dont choose now, choose later...when it is implemented)

yea game is a 1 huge mess. things get started on version s and added/implemented in version z.

ruby is bartender which mc meets later in game (while on date with kate/mon/gia/aiko/....... (might have forgotten some1)) and doing her path locks up other girls (said 6 in wt if i remember right).

yeah too many points which are difficult to understand what they do, for example even 1 hate prevents dating girls (kate, mon, aiko) and and avoiding on not getting hate points isn't easy and editing those points don't seem to change anything so again seems that dev has added some hidden counter for points somewhere.

sara bm path should be there if got evidences earlier but for that needs to bm her not aiko.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
editing those points don't seem to change anything so again seems that dev has added some hidden counter for points somewhere.

sara bm path should be there if got evidences earlier but for that needs to bm her not aiko.
yeah i tweeaked aiko hate to 0 as read that is needed to go to a date. but didnot help
ridiculous. i want to blackmail everybody !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah i tweeaked aiko hate to 0 as read that is needed to go to a date. but didnot help
ridiculous. i want to blackmail everybody !
can't since evidences are either used to bang aiko and kate or aiko and sarah.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been spamming the gym for weeks (ingame) but I still can't go to dark street at night, please help
you have trained wrongl, mon tells proper training and after 1 time doing that should open dark street night.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've been to the clinic and talked to her already, all she said was "follow this" but nothing happened
should have followed it to get access so now restart and FOLLOW what she says and hope that game doesn't decide to shit you on next step aka getting gun from trevor after 1st nightly visit on dark street.

this dumbass game says that things need to be done 100% right or at worst player ends up on hardlock w/o chance to continue.

Reactions: wtfimmune

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Probably because the game gets confusing quest wise, and forces you to blackmail in order to progress.
well no since all 3 main girls got love paths a while ago but req is bit hard since need to have 0 hate and on mon's case not easiest thing and editing save file doesn't help.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes