2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Each time there's an update, I ask myself the same question ; are we finally going to get some nice scenes with Monique ?
Don't dream, if you want to fuck Monique, wait another three or four updates ... that's the price to pay with these extended games!

Reactions: Byczer

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Each time there's an update, I ask myself the same question ; are we finally going to get some nice scenes with Monique ?
well 0.0.16 wt hints that there is sex with mon (and kate and aiko) on soft paths but since haven't played this since .15 beta no idea if there actually is sex with those 3 (separately ofc).

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
well 0.0.16 wt hints that there is sex with mon (and kate and aiko) on soft paths but since haven't played this since .15 beta no idea if there actually is sex with those 3 (separately ofc).
Weird. Don't recall any sex scene with Monique in 0.16. Am I this blind? LMAO.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Weird. Don't recall any sex scene with Monique in 0.16. Am I this blind? LMAO.
req is 0 hate on all 3 (easier said than done) and to trigger that event needs to goto clinique to invite mon to bar. again will there be sex or no no idea.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kakato

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
req is 0 hate on all 3 (easier said than done) and to trigger that event needs to goto clinique to invite mon to bar. again will there be sex or no no idea.
I'll give it a try later. Thx. Can someone else confirm this please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'll give it a try later. Thx. Can someone else confirm this please?
well on mon's case no jetski trip prolly and other 2 no blackmail naturally. gia and ruby (be with her only) have own reqs.

Reactions: Kakato

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started the game and I want to know if Trevor is honest about the two girls or a liar?
what girls? he had something going on with mon but she dumped him and girl mc helps on beach is what's said about her.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
what girls? he had something going on with mon but she dumped him and girl mc helps on beach is what's said about her.
I mean by Sarah girls when I first met him at the beach, that's first
Second, I have a problem with my college vacation due to verification, after I called the MC's mother, I didn't find the girls

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well don't remember what he said but prolly quite true.

they should be easy to find, mon is either home or at clinic and kate is pretty much always home except when she's at college.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
well don't remember what he said but prolly quite true.

they should be easy to find, mon is either home or at clinic and kate is pretty much always home except when she's at college.
Thanks anyway, how do I spend the money?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are we going to have a 0.17 public release ?
once again, there is no public releases. update gets here only if some1 leaks it and lookslike no1 will leak it (definitely not a big loss).
Thanks anyway, how do I spend the money?
you buy things from trevor and pay services of prostitutes and buy things from shop.

Is there a cheat mod here?
if not in op then no and many suspect that editing stats doesn't help since "copy" of actual stats is stored elsewhere.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes