2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
I have a problem that arose after I invited Sarah for a drink and she disappears from her room in the evening and I don't know why. And I want to start the scene of her blackmail with her pictures with Alexander. I don't know if this is part of the game

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have a problem that arose after I invited Sarah for a drink and she disappears from her room in the evening and I don't know why. And I want to start the scene of her blackmail with her pictures with Alexander. I don't know if this is part of the game
if you used pics to bm aiko and kate you can't bm sarah. anyways i'd forget whole blackmailing since it prevents love paths.

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
if you used pics to bm aiko and kate you can't bm sarah. anyways i'd forget whole blackmailing since it prevents love paths.
I did not understand a thing
What is the relationship between the image of Sarah, Aiko and Alexander (main story) with the paths of love? Is Sarah's blackmail scene the end of the story in this version?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I did not understand a thing
What is the relationship between the image of Sarah, Aiko and Alexander (main story) with the paths of love? Is Sarah's blackmail scene the end of the story in this version?
if you blackmail any of girls (aiko and kate) or sarah then you close of love route (nothing about that on .16 update) since love routes require that girls and sarah have 0 hate point.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And the main story?
love path is mainstory too if player wants them to fall in love with him (don't ask how that works, often players wonder if even dev knows) not hate him due blackmailing.

Sorry what? When was that added?
love paths for cousins, aiko, gia, ruby (needs to drop all other girls) was added on .16 alpha and continued on .16 full (to what extent no idea since haven't played .16 and reqs on 1st 3 is that no hate points. it's all in wt.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
love paths for cousins, aiko, gia, ruby (needs to drop all other girls) was added on .16 alpha and continued on .16 full (to what extent no idea since haven't played .16 and reqs on 1st 3 is that no hate points. it's all in wt.

I played the Moniqe bar scene - nothing there, a bit of flirt with nothing erotic and option to ask her out to a club, which is *in development*

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
maybe on .17 there's more. or another waiting like working for trevor as gigolo, was added few versions ago and that hasn't progressed anywhere.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
can someone tell me how is the NTR here? It will no affect my experience, but I wnt to know.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why no, if she fucks MC and he's a guy?
It seems to me that this can just be called a gay.
not again

yes "she" fucks mc and i forgot that if mc works for her then some of his clients are guys (didn't play that path so no play memory of it).

still futa sex =/= gay sex, different kinks.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
not again

yes "she" fucks mc and i forgot that if mc works for her then some of his clients are guys (didn't play that path so no play memory of it).

still futa sex =/= gay sex, different kinks.
That is, for you, gay is purely sex between two men, and not when a man is fucked? Then it's clear, we look at it differently.

Reactions: Captain Beto
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes