2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In the mini game where you have to fill up the line in a certain amount of time, is there an easy way to fill it. I'm disabled and am having difficulty clicking fast enough.
use autoclicker and set it to click as fast as possible.

I formatted it for Windows update, but I couldn't do the backup carelessly.......Can you upload the NTR partial save file??.....Please..
there is no ntr as of yet except aiko (future li if goes on that path) getting fucked by alexander.

I mean how do I play the next scene after Sarah, Aicho and Alexander? This is what I mean by the word "the main story "
check walkthrough or ingame hints (since that was apparently added).

Hint system finally mate!! Our prays was heard! ;)
yay (not), i'm quite sure that it doesn't help at all.

He's all over the place with his content. Trap/Gay/NTR he's gonna check all boxes pretty soon.
only extraterrestial, bestiality and .......... is missing.

• Wow
Reactions: House Of Black

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020

there is no ntr as of yet except aiko (future li if goes on that path) getting fucked by alexander.

any sex scene with aunt till now?

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018

Yeah... for new screens useless

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i may remember this game. this game is about you play as a male and your job is to stop your aunt because she futa and she want the girls to get fuck by her. but exactly the same other game. if your aunt fuck them or something. you going back to time and choose other option.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
eeeh

so sarah is not the mc´s aunt - who is she now?
dont have time to play much atm - so i need a hint lol

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
This game requires loli tag too. In the Island scene in Monique's route there is a guy with his grand daughter. He keeps on having sex with her, and she even tries to seduce the MC multiple times. The old guy even attempted to rape Monique, meaning sexual harassment tag is needed as well.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.017] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.64 GB
Original Size Mac: 3.63 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 500 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 483 MB: -

Since this, an Adult Zone, drop a (y) to support my work as Compressor SLUT!

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game requires loli tag too. In the Island scene in Monique's route there is a guy with his grand daughter. He keeps on having sex with her, and she even tries to seduce the MC multiple times. The old guy even attempted to rape Monique, meaning sexual harassment tag is needed as well.
well she is over 18 or this pos dev would be in trouble.

I'm following the walkthrough "fuck kate" quest, and it tells me to talk with Aiko in the university during the afternoon, but she is only there in the morning. Does she go somewhere else in the afternoon?
she's at aunt's home working as maid unless you have done everything with her there.

Hint system ?? Finally!!
well yea except it doesn't seem to work, sez no hints available until goes to talk to character like inviting mon to drink so USELESS.

What was added in this new release, I don't give a shit about spoilers so can someone please tell me in detail what the new scenes are?
HINT SYSTEM!!!!!!!!!

:p

as for rest no idea since nothing after bar with mon or aiko and doubt with kate either (just dunno where to find her during week before afternoon), no working as gigolo either. seems that dev fixed training aka it can be done even if originally fucked it and get access to dark alley at night (why any1 who knows what's there would do that is mystery).

could ask if that bartender is old enuf to work in bar since she looks younger than train girl (who could easily pass as under 16). hint system useless and written walkthrough still needed to ACTUALLY know what's NEW instead going around town and poking (aka doing same as before hint system w/o walkthrough).

again update not recommended to play unless wt appears from somewhere.

Reactions: Ramdin

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
I don't know why I still keep coming back to this when there's an update... Actually, I do. The renders are very good, and the dev can write pretty good non-vanilla sex scenes, even though not all of it is my bag. But as a game it's still a steaming pile of shit, and the hint system (i.e. a button you can click to see "No hints available") doesn't change that in the slightest.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes