2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
need to have talked to girl like mon or aiko or kate when inviting her to bar (someday club just there is no fucking club in town) or asking about gym training or if on bm path then that so not useful.

went downhill after poolparty.

they work, just need to talk to girl 1st aka U S E L E S S.

that's been asked since 0.0.12 (at least i have since then, many before).

well mc can always empty his balls on fucking that prostitute on dark street.

program which does clicking so player doesn't have to do it.

besides inviting them to bar (love path)? not that i know. same on blackmail path. didn't check if auntie has something new since spent 2 weeks game time on mon in a bar and telling to trevor that mc needs job (he told me to come back on monday) and then asking from trevor if he has gigolo work for mc (still no).

they work AFTER talking to girl not before so very U S E L E S S and still need walkthrough.
which girl?

MMay

May 19, 2018
need to have talked to girl like mon or aiko or kate when inviting her to bar (someday club just there is no fucking club in town) or asking about gym training or if on bm path then that so not useful.

went downhill after poolparty.

they work, just need to talk to girl 1st aka U S E L E S S.

that's been asked since 0.0.12 (at least i have since then, many before).

well mc can always empty his balls on fucking that prostitute on dark street.

program which does clicking so player doesn't have to do it.

besides inviting them to bar (love path)? not that i know. same on blackmail path. didn't check if auntie has something new since spent 2 weeks game time on mon in a bar and telling to trevor that mc needs job (he told me to come back on monday) and then asking from trevor if he has gigolo work for mc (still no).

they work AFTER talking to girl not before so very U S E L E S S and still need walkthrough.
idk, nothing opening when i click hints but i found u can actually work for trevor now, 3 new characters from trever job

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Somebody was able to get the strap-on from Trevor for Kate following blackmail of Aiko or simply not yet implemented as "Hints" says to go to the garage shop and talk to Trevor but nothng happens even after a week?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Somebody was able to get the strap-on from Trevor for Kate following blackmail of Aiko or simply not yet implemented as "Hints" says to go to the garage shop and talk to Trevor but nothng happens even after a week?
i got, not sure if i talked to him in morning or afternoon.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In 10 years, when this game is (hopefully) complete, I look forward to playing through it.
well 3 one time fuck (ups) in 2 months so 10 years might not be enuf to get into girls pants on love paths.

played update thru again on different save and got those gigolo jobs but i sincerely wish that i wouldn't have since none of them were attractive (unless likes grannies or great grandmas). also checked ruby path until mc got to assfuck her and again disappointment since those are short scenes and other girls are prettier than she. also blackmailed auntie (still auntie) and that was 1 of best sexscenes in game so far.

still statement is Don't Bother To Download.

sampikinpax

Jun 3, 2021
I am blocked on hint " talk with monique in her office about training programme'

when I go to her office no dialogue option is available

anyone have an idea?

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
use autoclicker and set it to click as fast as possible.

there is no ntr as of yet except aiko (future li if goes on that path) getting fucked by alexander.

check walkthrough or ingame hints (since that was apparently added).

yay (not), i'm quite sure that it doesn't help at all.

only extraterrestial, bestiality and .......... is missing.
where and how do you set autoclicker?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes