2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Unplayable without a gallery mod, way to much clicking and wasting time.
You mean a walkthrough mod? And even if there was one i still wouldnt give this game another chance for all the shit thats been added to it and the fact that the story regarding the aunt and cousins goes nowhere its non existent.

Reactions: kompetr

stacho.jr

Oct 17, 2020
Bugged as hell and the most useless hints in history.

Hint: "Visit Aiko in her apartment in the afternoon"
Me: Visit Aiko in her apartement in the afternoon
Game: "She is not home right now"

Good update dev, good update

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Bugged and the most useless hints in history.

Hint: "Visit Aiko in her apartment in the afternoon"
Me: Visit Aiko in her apartement in the afternoon
Game:"She is not home right now"

Good update dev, good update
you just cant get a better hint then that maybe she saw you coming and went hiding.. :devilish: :p

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
use autoclicker and set it to click as fast as possible.

there is no ntr as of yet except aiko (future li if goes on that path) getting fucked by alexander.

check walkthrough or ingame hints (since that was apparently added).

yay (not), i'm quite sure that it doesn't help at all.

only extraterrestial, bestiality and .......... is missing.
Don’t forget Loli & incest

rachel12

Nov 18, 2018
After the first 5 minutes, learn all I needed about the MC. If a woman fell down the stairs breaking both of her legs, he'll going. 'Wow, think she did that on purpose just to flash her panties. She wants me.'

• Haha
Reactions: kartolas

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
you cant play this game without a WT
i am playing V17 and still dont know what i have to do

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know why I still keep coming back to this when there's an update... Actually, I do. The renders are very good, and the dev can write pretty good non-vanilla sex scenes, even though not all of it is my bag. But as a game it's still a steaming pile of shit, and the hint system (i.e. a button you can click to see "No hints available") doesn't change that in the slightest.
need to have talked to girl like mon or aiko or kate when inviting her to bar (someday club just there is no fucking club in town) or asking about gym training or if on bm path then that so not useful.

Anyone remember how much promise this game had when it first came out? Kinda sad to see it go downhill with each update ...
went downhill after poolparty.

soo, whats new here? hints arent working
they work, just need to talk to girl 1st aka U S E L E S S.

How? How is this game still in development? Who could possibly still be funding this turd?
that's been asked since 0.0.12 (at least i have since then, many before).

Why do you even make this ? Blue balling game...:(
well mc can always empty his balls on fucking that prostitute on dark street.

And what is this?
program which does clicking so player doesn't have to do it.

Any progess with the original characters yet beyond the tease of the groping scenes?
besides inviting them to bar (love path)? not that i know. same on blackmail path. didn't check if auntie has something new since spent 2 weeks game time on mon in a bar and telling to trevor that mc needs job (he told me to come back on monday) and then asking from trevor if he has gigolo work for mc (still no).

hints are not working
they work AFTER talking to girl not before so very U S E L E S S and still need walkthrough.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes