2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Is the hint system a step in the right direction? Yes, yes it is.
Would the game still be better as a VN? Abso-fucking-lutely!
Is the game still a massive disappointment compared to how it was in the beginning. Yep, yep it sure is.

Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately it does also happen to have some of the hottest models on this site with regard to the Aunt and cousins, submissive Asian girlfriend/sub, and slutty Russian chick (or maybe she is just a normal Russian chick?). So, in about 20 years when it has a 'completed' tag on it, I'll probably download and play through it. Until then, I'm more than happy to ignore this in favor of better and more content-full games.

Reactions: Piat

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I think the update depends on Patreon polls. So, it might take a while for setting the right track for the main story.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
This game should be erased from here. No Monique content after idk how long. Unrened it and now u can prostitute urself with 3 different old saggy ladies full of wrinkles, quite disgusting one of them. His patreons can go to **** off if plot depends of their votes, so they voted for this, also author can do same and jump on a deep hole and never come back. What a game, dude....

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Can't believe it's been around three years since I first played this and it's still aimlessly spiraling towards an eventual collapse because giving your audience so much control in the direction is a recipe for disaster. This game should've been over by now instead of continuing to cast a wider and wider net, tell me how lost is whatever the original plot was now?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How can I fuck my aunt at night who does sleep?
not on this or any other version in foreseeable future.

for what is this hint who does not display
it triggers if you talk to trevor or any other girl.

Wake me up in 10 years. Giving up on this one for the time being. Total waste of time. Fortunately, there are a lot of other promising games out there now. Been a fun ride guys. I'm done with this nonsense. Sayonara.
like i said earlier 10 years might be too short at this rate.

Does anyone have a fan signature?
why would you advertise this pos?

you took words out of my mouth.

could anyone tell me where the gun is please
bought from trevor after getting robbed in dark street on 1st night visit there. getting money for it is different thing since don't think any1 has figured where money is suopposed to be in front of house.

where and how do you set autoclicker?
you know there's thing called interweb and you can use various search engines to find what you are looking for?

Is there a .017 update for Android?
not yet but can request it on proper subforum.

Can the MC fuck his mother or sister as of this update? Thanks.
mother isn't in same town and does mc have siblings game doesn't tell.

Any has issues with the hints system?
yea it's basically useless, triggers only when talks to some person and arranges something.

So what's new in 0.17?Unpack the game I don't find any new scene
mc can work for trevor but all clients have more than 1 leg in grave.

that was previous version not V 17
yes but on save i was tried hadn't done that.

steelers1216

Apr 20, 2021
Having issue with the map it is just crossed out. I see previous comments about going outside but I have went out to the Pool and Terrace and still just crossed out. Not sure if there is a special outside. I have tried this before fully unlocking university but having Clinique open. And after having both open with a text to meet at dark street

frond

Donor
Oct 2, 2017
The only thing new I can find in v17 are three short scenes working for Trevor. Had to talk to him a few times in the afternoon and then eventually he switched from "Check again in a few days" to "Come back Monday." From there you get three new scenes with old ladies. Other than I can't find anything new.

BardFoks

Jan 1, 2020
I liked the game a lot but was surprised to see it was released in 2018. Since then, only a dozen or so updates seem to have been released in a 3 year period.

The plot in the first 6 chapters is interesting, the character models look great, but it seems focus has been lost when comparing the story and structure in the initial hours to the mess in the ending.

The best approach in my opinion would be to stop introducing new characters, review and make the script after chapter 6 more cohese, and improve the pacing.

I wouldn't like to see the project scrapped as some would.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so... what are the new scenes on v17?
fucking old and ugly ladies(n)
yea ready to be buried.

there were options like mc's neighbor but no.

will be interesting to see where dev will place club where mc will invite girls to get to 2nd base (3rd base will be some fancy restaurant and it's location will be interesting too) if it is ion same town.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
There is also in v17 the Sarah-Alexander-Aiko sexy scene + Aiko new blackmail scene + Sarah blackmail scene in the evening (that you cannot do if you blackmail Aiko instead - and vice versa - because of not enough obedience points even if plenty enough so kind of weird) + next other scene with Kate but still cannot get the strap-on from Trevor after multiple attempts both in the morning and afternoon :unsure:.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes