2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
There is also in v17 the Sarah-Alexander-Aiko sexy scene + Aiko new blackmail scene + Sarah blackmail scene in the evening (that you cannot do if you blackmail Aiko instead - and vice versa - because of not enough obedience points even if plenty enough so kind of weird) + next other scene with Kate but still cannot get the strap-on from Trevor after multiple attempts both in the morning and afternoon :unsure:.
Another pointless update ! by the time this games finished we all living on Mars ! lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is also in v17 the Sarah-Alexander-Aiko sexy scene + Aiko new blackmail scene + Sarah blackmail scene in the evening (that you cannot do if you blackmail Aiko instead - and vice versa - because of not enough obedience points even if plenty enough so kind of weird) + next other scene with Kate but still cannot get the strap-on from Trevor after multiple attempts both in the morning and afternoon :unsure:.
that s-a-a was early game where mc gets evidences to blackmail who he wants (aiko or sarah) and all blackmail and what happens after that are old updates. strapon should be available after mc bms aiko 2nd time.

how to get a lot of money?
1. find money from lawn every morning (don't ask where).
2. or play that memory game zillion times.
3. or work as gigolo to trevor.
4. or work as maleprostitute to that futa.
5. or edit save and add few k bucks into mc's inventory.

Another pointless update ! by the time this games finished we all living on Mars ! lol
another star system actually.

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
that s-a-a was early game where mc gets evidences to blackmail who he wants (aiko or sarah) and all blackmail and what happens after that are old updates. strapon should be available after mc bms aiko 2nd time.

1. find money from lawn every morning (don't ask where).
2. or play that memory game zillion times.
3. or work as gigolo to trevor.
4. or work as maleprostitute to that futa.
5. or edit save and add few k bucks into mc's inventory.

another star system actually.
how to add few k bucks into inventory?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
y what i am trying to say is how to do either of them
easiest is to upload save to saveeditonline and then edit money and dl save and copy it to \saves folder and load that save.

Guys can you tell me how many ntr scenes are there in the game.I just started playing,i really want someone else to fuck sarah or monique
too hard to use search i see. just 1 and is it or isn't it ntr depends later choices.

• Red Heart
Reactions: the slayer

the slayer

Aug 10, 2018
easiest is to upload save to saveeditonline and then edit money and dl save and copy it to \saves folder and load that save.

too hard to use search i see. just 1 and is it or isn't it ntr depends later choices.
ty so much

riderjohn13

Aug 18, 2020
c

can you tell me which scene that is?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
thanks bro. But i am sad that there is no ntr related to sarah. When trevor said that he would love to have sarah on all fours ,i was turned on.That bitch deserves it.
i think that was mon not sarah since they used to date. even if mon, etc get fucked by other guys it won't be ntr unless is on love path and on that don't think any1 else touches mc's girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Someone was able to pass the "panel / strip of pleasure" when you need to hammer LMB or a space? (scenes with Ike / Chloe)
For two weeks (play) I go to Ike in the morning at school, but I can't completely fill the strip?
use autoclicker (posted link to 1 page or 2 ago) and set it to click as fast as you can.

looking at these "preview" pics i don't think that some are in game yet,

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
I remember this game having great models but then the creator fucking up the story and doing a bunch of other silly shit
Is that still the case?
Is there no vanilla content?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I remember this game having great models but then the creator fucking up the story and doing a bunch of other silly shit
Is that still the case?
Is there no vanilla content?
yes sadly (can start lovepaths with 6 girls if have 0 hate (so no blackmail or jetski trip) on girls but when those get fullfilled is total mystery since dev has added zillion things to game)
yes there is but read above, 2 girls have 1 time fuck (well other has pussy and assfuck too) but ruby the bargirl reqs that drops all other girls to get into her pants, mindy the train girl content ends when mon caughts mc banging mindy.

auntie could be blackmailed since with 2 options she gets lust not hate but never know with this dev.

can we fuck monique now?
answer been posted few times, last time on prev. page.

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
use autoclicker (posted link to 1 page or 2 ago) and set it to click as fast as you can.

looking at these "preview" pics i don't think that some are in game yet,
Yes they are as I have seen them all through game play.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes