2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks! I found the ally, and the gun. But still I'm unable to talk to monique at the hospital. Is there a special day of part of the day that I need to do that?
weekdays, pref. in the morning. just for clarification you are in proper room? getting to her room reqs bit clicking.

YOLO511

Jan 20, 2021
weekdays, pref. in the morning. just for clarification you are in proper room? getting to her room reqs bit clicking.
Yep, that's where I am. In her office at the clinic, via door, elevator, door etc. My options are: 'Hi Monique' (she'll be busy), 'Invite her to the club (Work in Progress) and 'Nevermind'.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yep, that's where I am. In her office at the clinic, via door, elevator, door etc. My options are: 'Hi Monique' (she'll be busy), 'Invite her to the club (Work in Progress) and 'Nevermind'.
well then you have talked about training with her and also went to bar with her. we can't help that dev is oxymoron.

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Indecent Desires [v0.017] + Incest + ducharpentu's Mod

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ntr is optional?
there is no ntr unless sees mc "servicing" gays and futas as ntr. none of lis (well potential atm) get fucked by other guys besides aiko and that can't be avoided but can be not watching it if doesn't need blackmail evidences for later game).

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueshadow14

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
3 years and still no Monique action just a load of side characters which is lame. Just progress the story already and stop milking this cash cow

Reactions: T017
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes