2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 years and still no Monique action just a load of side characters which is lame. Just progress the story already and stop milking this cash cow
mc can invite her to bar or to jetski trip where mc spends night with her under stormy night (gives 1 hate point so will prolly prevent lovepath in future).

For all the folks thirsty for Monique: go and play Summer's Gone. Bella there has basically the same model (if a bit younger, 17-ish), and far better written,
18 not 17, 17 is underager.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh god, the main character is the same age, it is above the generally accepted age of content, can I go now, officer?
i don't care if over or under 18 but patreon does and laws too.

TaterNuts1976

Mar 21, 2020
So, I'm trying to blackmail Aiko and she told me to meet her at her apartment in the afternoon. I've gone every day (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning, afternoon, evening and night), but she's never home. On one occasion, I went to school in the afternoon and Aiko was not in the hallway, I checked her apartment and she's not home. I've already done the scene where Aiko gets stuck in the tub in Sarah's bathroom. I can't find Aiko! Lol. When she's back in the hallway, I talk to her and she just tells me she's going to classes. Only selection for Karina at school is 'Nevermind'. Kate just chit chat, Monique just chit chat at the clinic, Elizabeth tells me 'Not now!' (rude whore), nothing new for Trevor or Gia. New character fuck working as Chloe's slut at night, sex scenes in beach shower with Mindy, nothing new for Sarah, Jessica, old women, been through all of the bar scenes with the girls (no scenes with bartender), etc.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I'm trying to blackmail Aiko and she told me to meet her at her apartment in the afternoon. I've gone every day (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning, afternoon, evening and night), but she's never home. On one occasion, I went to school in the afternoon and Aiko was not in the hallway, I checked her apartment and she's not home. I've already done the scene where Aiko gets stuck in the tub in Sarah's bathroom. I can't find Aiko! Lol. When she's back in the hallway, I talk to her and she just tells me she's going to classes. Only selection for Karina at school is 'Nevermind'. Kate just chit chat, Monique just chit chat at the clinic, Elizabeth tells me 'Not now!' (rude whore), nothing new for Trevor or Gia. New character fuck working as Chloe's slut at night, sex scenes in beach shower with Mindy, nothing new for Sarah, Jessica, old women, been through all of the bar scenes with the girls (no scenes with bartender), etc.
wt tells when you need to goto her apartment. on a sidenote if you blackmail her then no love path with her and kate.

is there a walkthrough mod for this game?
no (and don't think wt-mod would even help unless it told what player has to do) but dev added ingame hints and written pdf-wt helps (if can withstand reading that text).

Supreme17

Jan 14, 2020
mc can invite her to bar or to jetski trip where mc spends night with her under stormy night (gives 1 hate point so will prolly prevent lovepath in future).

18 not 17, 17 is underager.
Only give hate if you go in the forest if you stay on the beach will give affection

Deadly devil

Aug 29, 2021
I liked the story with all moving to another house and all secrets thing but the actual game that we play is kinda not that good which we all can say is not living upto the story. A game looks great when the story, renders, gameplay and easy to use interface is there which lack in this one

But hoping in next version it will be up to mark ✌

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent
Apr 6, 2021
well game isn't bad overall except player is lost on what to do except poking around and talking to every1 possible w/o walkthrough and simply game doesn't have much to do (once has done everything) and short updates don't help.

and how do you bm her? my guess it's hardcoded so that until some flag is down she cam't be bmed.

Aug 26, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Indecent Desires [v0.017] + Incest + ducharpentu's Mod

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
When i'm push start and then force close on my android.. i'm using os Android 11

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OMG This game is now riddled with so many errors when starting from a new game.
I didn't find almost any errors that I can remember. What is the device you're using to play? Did you try downloading again from a different source (in case the game is somehow corrupted on one of the host sites)? What specific errors are you seeing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no errors here at any point and won't start from scratch (only true fan or total crazy does that if has reached end of content).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
скиньте сохранение покупку пистолета
English
Please write your posts in English. If you need a translator, there are many free online such as Google Translate.

Why do you say to discard the pistol? To what are you responding? The pistol has many uses, so what is the purpose of discarding it?

##############################
русский
Пожалуйста, пишите свои сообщения на английском языке. Если вам нужен переводчик, в Интернете есть много бесплатных, например Google Translate.

Почему вы говорите выбросить пистолет? На что вы отвечаете? У пистолета много применений, так зачем его выбрасывать?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes