2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
If review to be trusted, the Monique bar scene is added, but I wouldn't have any hopes high.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what bar scene? mc invited her to bar already once and next step is nightclub (who knows where the fuck it should be).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
(this is in need of total rework)
Not gonna ever happen. After "feedback" Vilelab changed the navigation system / hints (or whatever). A complete rework is a pipe dream. I would just let this game be what it's going to be and, when the dev's next project starts at some point down the road, maybe something better will come in that one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not gonna ever happen. After "feedback" Vilelab changed the navigation system / hints (or whatever). A complete rework is a pipe dream. I would just let this game be what it's going to be and, when the dev's next project starts at some point down the road, maybe something better will come in that one.
something better? wishful thinking.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

Magician - Access to all Episodes of the game at release. WTF is this release limited to the $20.00 tier? Either make good on your promises or give everyone their money back.

I don't want to sound negative, because I do appreciate the work you put into this project, but man do I wish you'd focus on the original three girls instead of continuously introducing new characters. Especially when we wait months and end up with something like the weird niche old woman stuff in the last update. You do quality work, but I keep getting my hopes up only to be disappointed by the nature of the content that's released.

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
So this game has no in-game walkthrough. How are you guy's opinions about this game? Can we avoid all NTR/Sharing scene?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So this game has no in-game walkthrough. How are you guy's opinions about this game? Can we avoid all NTR/Sharing scene?
HAS ingame wt (hints). my opinion is still same aka could be good game but dev has put too much things into 1 game and game hasn't basically advanced anywhere past 7 updates. "ntr" can't be avoided (if player sees girl who gets fucked by non-mc as future li) since it's very existential to plot, no sharing on either path (love or hate).

• Red Heart
Reactions: dollarlnwza

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
how the FUCK do I get the strap-on? I'm on blackmail route and Trevor told me to ask Gia, but there's no option with Gia apart from "Hello" which does nothing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how the FUCK do I get the strap-on? I'm on blackmail route and Trevor told me to ask Gia, but there's no option with Gia apart from "Hello" which does nothing.
order online or from shop. what hints or walkthrough say?

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Walkthrough & hints both say to talk to Gia after doing the adjustable key quest (which I have no idea how to do) but I ain't found shit. Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes