2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no clue what's adjustable key (gia wants new wrench although). to make wt text searchable you need to copy text to for example word and then search thing from there.

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Walkthrough & hints both say to talk to Gia after doing the adjustable key quest (which I have no idea how to do) but I ain't found shit. Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a try.

• Car shop: Gia (what’s new > Sure) > Ava Downtown (adjustable wrench) > Sara Office University (Ava Grades) > Jessica Meeting room (Ava Grades) ask her again in the afternoon > Ava Downtown (good news) > Wait 1 day > visit Ava again and get the tool > Gia car shop (I found…) > Nothing

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Yeah no I can't find any option for Gia besides "Hey" which triggers nothing. Might have been the gallery mod thing I had installed screwing with it. I'll try a clean reinstall.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Yeah, still can't trigger "what's new" with Gia, even with a fresh install. Am I just doing something wrong? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the adjustable wrench quest?

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
Yeah, still can't trigger "what's new" with Gia, even with a fresh install. Am I just doing something wrong? Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the adjustable wrench quest?
Did you talk to Gia in the morning or in the afternoon? It can be a different outcome.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Hey guys,
I just released ver. 018 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version next month.
New stuff added in ver. 018 Alpha:
2 new scenes (multiple outcomes) / 2 new short scenes / 250+ HD images / 4+ HD animations / 3 new characters / 3 new location
You can get the latest version here -
Thank you so much for all your support!
Adrien
Vilelab Team :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK::KEK:

Reactions: @blitz13@

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
talk to shop girl, she will place order and you'll receive it some time later.

Hey guys,
I just released ver. 018 Alpha and I will do my best to release the final version next month.
that was supposed to be released weeks ago.

Jvalentine112

Jul 17, 2020
It says to meet Monique in the gym 1st floor... I have checked the home gym every day at every time frame and she is not there.. what am i missing?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It says to meet Monique in the gym 1st floor... I have checked the home gym every day at every time frame and she is not there.. what am i missing?
mc should meet her there on 1st day as he comes to house or after pool party.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes