2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only replayable i think is going to dark alley for work (besides playing game, spying cousins and auntie on shower, drinking with them (pointless after maxing points gotten from that), nightime activities with them (no point to do those atm) and playing games with younger cousin).

blackmailing is mainstory and it's up to players to decide if they do it or try pursue happier route since bm isn't must. jetski trip prevents pursuing mon's lovepath.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It doesn't, you just need to stay on the beach and lit the fire. She doesn't even have a path other than jetski.
yes she does, inviting her to bar and then later club (when dev adds it on version .25 most likely).

you can invite all girls to bar.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
yes she does, inviting her to bar and then later club (when dev adds it on version .25 most likely).

you can invite all girls to bar.
It is literally the same path, they are not exclusive.
Isn't the only bar-related path-breaker if you decide to ignore your date and keep flirting with the bartender? Otherwise, if you stay focused on Mon or whomever, you can continue to progress with them to later dates, right?

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It is literally the same path, they are not exclusive.
well after bar date no jetski option anymore.

Isn't the only bar-related path-breaker if you decide to ignore your date and keep flirting with the bartender? Otherwise, if you stay focused on Mon or whomever, you can continue to progress with them to later dates, right?
yea if focuses on bartender loses all girls but if ignores bartender then dates will continue someday (after dev has added more zombies to be fucked).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well after bar date no jetski option anymore.
So the same path but the order is important. This game really should just hide the bar option until after the jet ski event, but I think that was added after the fact. So VileLab already had bar events for the different girls and then added the jet ski event. He apparently forgot to (or was too lazy to) run through things again to make sure this part was adequately tested. This seems like a pretty basic test, though, given that he's created literally 2 events at around the same time. So you test Event A followed by Event B, and then you test Event B followed by Event A. Not sure how that got missed; well, the testing or the notification (somehow) to the players that the ordering was important.
yea if focuses on bartender loses all girls but if ignores bartender then dates will continue someday (after dev has added more zombies to be fucked).
That's what I thought I remembered. But it's been quite a while now.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I wonder how big the lag will be between the version. Will it be 0.019? 0.020? 0.1? before anyone actually heroes it into the f95zone?

Cause I am not seeing myself paying for this game. Not a single quid.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's what I thought I remembered. But it's been quite a while now.
well jetski came a while (real time not game time (would be easy to say that game time is still on 1st month mc arrived to auntie etc)) before bar was added.

i stopped playing on .14 i think after couldn't figure where story advanced on bm path until dev added lovepath.

I wonder how big the lag will be between the version. Will it be 0.019? 0.020? 0.1? before anyone actually heroes it into the f95zone?

Cause I am not seeing myself paying for this game. Not a single quid.
it is usually week-3 weeks between patreon release and leak.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well jetski came a while (real time not game time (would be easy to say that game time is still on 1st month mc arrived to auntie etc)) before bar was added.
I don't play every single release. I usually come back and catch up every 3 or 4. So from the last time I had played to the most recent, both had been added. So then, I guess, just reverse what I said as far as order goes.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here are some .. hope they sate your gaming appetite:
all save and save with dollar 5000 money
Hi there.
1.1 - save from v.11 before sunbathing with Gia
3.1 - save is almost complete v.12 before scene when u riding Monique on a jet ski ;)
since "some" of you want my save so badly here is my latest save.

now you can shut your mouths.
Walkthrough:

Mega

Does anyone have a save of the end of .17? For some reason my save skips Saturday so I cannot do the events in this update... Havent played in a couple updates.

Reactions: andre32 and jail_kh

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.018] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 524 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 507 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
My indecent desires got this bite size ... are they made decent now?
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.018] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 524 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 507 MB:

I will add more servers later.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
We can all have some decent desires for a change.
Game oN!

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes