2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes they are as I have seen them all through game play.
well scene above where mc fucks aiko in bathroom is mystery and unless pic above it is ruby then same and 2nd pic from top too.

No Gallery Mod for 0.17 yet ?
And no walkthrough also ?
if you had done everything in .16 then no point on playing .17 unless you wanna see mc to fuck OLD women who should be in grave. ingame has hints but those far from useful aka player needs to trigger something before hints start working.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've never seen a game yet confusing with the HINTS and The Walkthrough
doubt any1 else has either. n+1 things to do and if does thing a wrong then thing z won't happen and all except very few kinks are in game so it offers something for all pervs but nothing is well made.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
use autoclicker (posted link to 1 page or 2 ago) and set it to click as fast as you can.

looking at these "preview" pics i don't think that some are in game yet,
I've downloaded and tried different autoclickers, and they will work on text speech, but will not work on the mini games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
because i havent played till theend ...whats new on 17 update?
mc finally can work to trevor but sadly clients are mummies. no other new reported.

I've downloaded and tried different autoclickers, and they will work on text speech, but will not work on the mini games.
they do work if you mean filling that bar to satisfy those mummies and aiko.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
mc finally can work to trevor but sadly clients are mummies. no other new reported.

they do work if you mean filling that bar to satisfy those mummies and aiko.
the ones I'ved tried started to fill the bar, then just let the bar drop.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
still no monque sex scene
and won't be until next decade. needs to add blackmail path on mon too and more trevor's clients and continue begging aiko's and kate's forgiving and maybe more ruby and also more clients if mc works for that futa and add clubscenes to all girls and kelly needs more content and and and so as you see won't happen anytime soon.

Reactions: @blitz13@

YOLO511

Jan 20, 2021
I'm stuck. Can someone help me please?
I have 4 hints, but can't progress in the story.
- Buy a blunt from Trevor and bring it to Karina - I can't buy a blunt from Trevor in his garage, it's just 'Yo Trevor' or 'Nevermind'.
- Check Sarah's Room (with a gun) - I don't have a gun, don't know how to get it.
- Talk to Monique about the trainingprogram - I can't talk to her about it (only 'hey Monique' and 'Nevermind')
Please help
- Train on mon-wed-fri

Kukuok

Oct 28, 2020
I'm stuck. Can someone help me, please?
- Buy a blunt from Trevor and bring it to Karina - I can't buy a blunt from Trevor in his garage, it's just 'Yo Trevor' or 'Nevermind'.
- Check Sarah's Room (with a gun) - I don't have a gun, don't know how to get it.
- Talk to Monique about the training program - I can't talk to her about it (only 'hey Monique' and 'Nevermind')
Please help
- Train on mon-wed-fri
- You can buy blunt from Trevor in the afternoon.
- You can buy a gun from Trevor (in the morning) after you went to the dark street.
- Monique will tell you to train on Mon and Fri(morning) but Wed(afternoon). During the last training, there will be a dialogue that you are ready for the dark street.

Reactions: scoor1400

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm stuck. Can someone help me please?
- Talk to Monique about the trainingprogram - I can't talk to her about it (only 'hey Monique' and 'Nevermind')
Please help
- Train on mon-wed-fri
1. he sells blunts in alley, need to click that door on backwall of his carage (alsosame place mc can ask to work for him later)
2. again trevor (he sells basically anything, even strap-on if you decide to be bastard and blackmail aiko and kate instead trying to get them to fall in love with mc and also jetski (not recommended if you want love path with mon) and prolly car later)
3. talk to her at hospital
4. mon and fri morning training and wednesday afternoon training

if aka WHEN you need money it is every morning somewhere on front lawn so easiest way is to edit save file (just change amount of money in hand not anything else).

YOLO511

Jan 20, 2021
1. he sells blunts in alley, need to click that door on backwall of his carage (alsosame place mc can ask to work for him later)
2. again trevor (he sells basically anything, even strap-on if you decide to be bastard and blackmail aiko and kate instead trying to get them to fall in love with mc and also jetski (not recommended if you want love path with mon) and prolly car later)
3. talk to her at hospital
4. mon and fri morning training and wednesday afternoon training

if aka WHEN you need money it is every morning somewhere on front lawn so easiest way is to edit save file (just change amount of money in hand not anything else).
Thanks! I found the ally, and the gun. But still I'm unable to talk to monique at the hospital. Is there a special day of part of the day that I need to do that?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes