2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok. But we are talking about the fact that if a guy is fucked, then a "gay" tag is needed.
well yes, he gets fucked by guys if he will start working for that futa so yes that way there is gay sex and more futa sex. like i said earlier i didn't start that path so no play-memory of it when i originally replied.

El_Loco

Nov 15, 2019
well yes, he gets fucked by guys if he will start working for that futa so yes that way there is gay sex and more futa sex. like i said earlier i didn't start that path so no play-memory of it when i originally replied.
Initially, you claimed that there is no gay content, and this is not true. MC can be fucked by 2 trannies and he can suck off some guy, if this is not gay content, then there are no gays in the world at all and everyone is straight. And this is still in version 15.

Reactions: Bababoooey

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
In the mini game where you have to fill up the line in a certain amount of time, is there an easy way to fill it. I'm disabled and am having difficulty clicking fast enough.

lidmms

Jan 5, 2019
I formatted it for Windows update, but I couldn't do the backup carelessly.......Can you upload the NTR partial save file??.....Please..

egy man

Jun 1, 2021
love path is mainstory too if player wants them to fall in love with him (don't ask how that works, often players wonder if even dev knows) not hate him due blackmailing.
I mean how do I play the next scene after Sarah, Aicho and Alexander? This is what I mean by the word "the main story "

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
cxx said:
Initially, you claimed that there is no gay content, and this is not true. MC can be fucked by 2 trannies and he can suck off some guy, if this is not gay content, then there are no gays in the world at all and everyone is straight. And this is still in version 15.
Agreed the "Futa" has a dick and does not have a vagina which = Tranny, the fact that the tranny can blackmail you into blowing him and other guys = Gay. So yes this game does need a Gay tag

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
The latest update on svs. I wouldn't be surprise its all about the dev favorite character again the Asian. He knows once people get to fuck Monique they pretty much dropping the game.
Just add 3 new characters. That should fool everyone.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes