2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You mean this? This doesn't answer anything, the guy asked for any content and you started to talk about previous updates and paths. Learn to answer properly my friend.
on 0.0.16 can invite monica to bar (and kate too (had forgot that)) but wt doesn't tell where their content ends so safe to assume that no sex on love (or soft as dev says) path. requirements for both (and aiko) is 0 hate (easier said than done). wt is in op if you want to read that.

Golden Trump

Jul 8, 2021
When do we get to ravage Monique's cave , hopefully in the next update

xxx I just saw that this game has quite a low rating , i found it okay , a little confusing but okay ,what about you folks xxxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
When do we get to ravage Monique's cave , hopefully in the next update

xxx I just saw that this game has quite a low rating , i found it okay , a little confusing but okay ,what about you folks xxxx
well aiko and ruby were finished in few versions but dev has 3 (if gia date wasn't fullfilled yet) to be finished so depending how much dev milks then at best 1 update per girl so .18 for mon and at worst .2x for mon.

low rating cuz game is very difficult to play w/o wt unless wants to go thru every possible place at every possible time and if makes 1 mistake like in training then no unlocking dark alley during night and also getting money is impossible unless spends hrs on playing card game (don't think any1 has figured where the money is in front lawn) unlike spending it and plenty of other things like plot hasn't moved basically anywhere since start and game lacks things to do so a lot of time is spent on waiting.

Reactions: Ara-sH

PapaSnabes1

Feb 15, 2020
At first I thought this was gonna be a "romance" type game in some capacity... I swear it had the romance tag originally...

... Boy was I mistaken. /vomits-at-poor-Aiko's-fate-repeatedly

EDIT: I gotta say though... forcing Aiko to strip and go down on Jessica AT THE POOL during the day with the whole freaking family home... This, to me, seems like a stupid idea just begging to make Sarah look like a villian to her own daughters. Anyone could walk out there at any moment, and it's not like they could just pretend nothing was happening...

This just screams of shotty storytelling just to get a moment of more rape in the game....

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes