2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

TPR

Jan 21, 2021
barely five minutes in and a basketball american is talking my ear off about his dick. why put this in the game?

• Haha
Reactions: Piat

IsseiKurogane

May 12, 2018
there is up-to-date wt in op, just pain in ass to read due font.
Yeah I tried that, but for some reason I just can't seem to get some of the events to start, the work for Trevor one, I waited weeks but still nothing from him, so i guess that hasn't been added, and the jet ski event with mon, can't seem to get that done aswell.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Seriously the sandbox killing the fun ! .. i am lost clicking everywhere ! i am tired i am out !

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I tried that, but for some reason I just can't seem to get some of the events to start, the work for Trevor one, I waited weeks but still nothing from him, so i guess that hasn't been added, and the jet ski event with mon, can't seem to get that done aswell.
working for trevor isn't added yet and at this rate won't be added for a while. jetski starts by inviting train girl to beach and then having fun with her until mon caughts them etc.

Reactions: IsseiKurogane

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
as long as this idiot dosent change the fact that he forces us to listen to this crappy fuck sounds, iam not gonna DL it again.. when i MUTE a game.. i want to mute it.. and not listen to this fucking internet moaning sounds ....

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hi.someone have that save when this guy can work for Trevor on that part with womens? wonder. i am stuck on half of game

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
if some1 has save for that then he must be from future. at where are you stuck?
i am stuck on 3 or 4 tasks. i wanna know how many times i can visit Elizabeth and how i can beat that uglyass mtfkrs from dark neighborhood? i wonder cause i was on gym at home more than 5 times at week or more

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
and others tasks where i am stuck is after that part, scene with me in Aiko apartment where i ...k Kate and after she and Aiko blackmail me, Kate put me to help Aiko but i don t know on what.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i am stuck on 3 or 4 tasks. i wanna know how many times i can visit Elizabeth and how i can beat that uglyass mtfkrs from dark neighborhood? i wonder cause i was on gym at home more than 5 times at week or more
need to train as monica says otherwise game fuck ups and doesn't let player to go to dark alley during night etc (restart or finding old save from thread needed). if you took up her offer then don't think there's max.

and others tasks where i am stuck is after that part, scene with me in Aiko apartment where i ...k Kate and after she and Aiko blackmail me, Kate put me to help Aiko but i don t know on what.
talk to her (aiko) at school and you get instructions. ofc on blackmail path lovepaths are locked.

Reactions: WhiteWolf34Uk

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
need to train as monica says otherwise game fuck ups and doesn't let player to go to dark alley during night etc (restart or finding old save from thread needed). if you took up her offer then don't think there's max.

talk to her (aiko) at school and you get instructions. ofc on blackmail path lovepaths are locked.

About that where u told me to talk with Aiko at school, i was stop her but nothin happen.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes