2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
27. Apr. 2021 at 01:04

Indecent Desires - the Game - v.016 Alpha - Download
Hey guys!
Indecent Desires - ver. 016 Alpha is here!
Version 016 Alpha - PC
Version 016 Alpha - MAC
Version 016 Alpha - ANDROID
Game Walkthrough -

Thank you so much for all the support!

nazgul111

Jun 9, 2017
Where do i even start on this game... Its been how many years now and content wise its either nonexistent or unwanted in an INCEST VN, like seriously why the fuck does the dev spend so much time adding so many scenes for a freaking Prostitute who is on top of that a ladyboy, seriously fuck off with that. Then theres the whole update dedicated to a random ass ugly(Thats Objective i guess but thats my honest opinion) barmaid, then theres the whole unavoidable NTR in nearly all the routes available and dont even get me started on the whole stat system which is broken at best, want to go with love route? guess what, you cant cause you didnt simp hard enough and got that hate point or 2.

Note to Dev: Figure out what game you want to make instead of trying to please everyone and falling soooo short of that you cant please anyone, you want to do Incest? stick with that, you want to do Tranny shit? then stick with that. Dont just jump all over the place and make an incoherent piece of dung. You can obviously make INCREDIBLE renders but when it comes to storytelling think about hiring someone who can actually write.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Note to Dev: Figure out what game you want to make instead of trying to please everyone and falling soooo short of that you cant please anyone, you want to do Incest? stick with that, you want to do Tranny shit? then stick with that. Dont just jump all over the place and make an incoherent piece of dung. You can obviously make INCREDIBLE renders but when it comes to storytelling think about hiring someone who can actually write.
if you want to get dev's attention post whole post on his discord but don't expect him to like it and he will boot you very quickly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A couple years from now.
or next update if it follows same path as ruby and aiko.

I cant get my saved games to load. Is there a fix for this ?
don't think so.

how can i meet elizabeth in clinic, she says not now
you meet her outside of clinic at late evening and can ask her out.

Any money cheat
there is supposed to be money every morning outside of house in lawn (don't ask where) so easiest thing is to use saveeditor (google/bing/whatever it) and cheat 9999 bucks and that should be enuf for a while.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3 updated ago and who is the new char?
ruby (needs to abandon all other girls so separate save), can get to 3rd base with aiko (if didn't blackmail), can start mon love path (again no hate so if went to jetskiing then might not be possible) and date that mechanic girl (trevor's eyecandy).

latest wt is posted so read more on that.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes