2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I finally came back to this game, after over 2-1/2 years, and this is as far as it has progressed? I wish you luck Vilelab, but this is just not a game for me.
if next date happens on .19 then mc might get 1 or more girls panties.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Oh dear. When I checked out this game a couple of years ago it had so much cool stuff. But now when I looked through renders in game folder its full of main character sucking dicks, taking it up in the ass, being subslut himself and pimping out girls. I wonder what happened to the dev since he started making this game. :KEK:

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Oh dear. When I checked out this game a couple of years ago it had so much cool stuff. But now when I looked through renders in game folder its full of main character sucking dicks, taking it up in the ass, being subslut himself and pimping out girls. I wonder what happened to the dev since he started making this game. :KEK:
In their Patreon page they have one Patron rank that can decide what content to add, so it's easy to think that the devs allowed someone in that rank to derail the game for a lot of money.
Still, not even that is an excuse for not progressing with the story, unless there's also someone paying them a lot of money for having the MC go clubbing and being hit there by new, totally random characters with repetitive dialogue.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that was added as 1 path for mc to get money, before that only way (besides editing save) was to play memory game. can be (and should be unless is into that) avoided, working for trevor (fucking zombies) can be avoided too but that might be needed to advance with him.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
solution for wt, copy all text and then paste it to notepad or word or libreoffice writer and then save it as doc or pdf and now you can use search.
Already tried cxx: The text can't be selected: it's a series of images. And the crappy font makes OCR problematic. Whoever made and maintains that nightmare explicitly wants the walkthrough non-searchable and ludicrously cumbersome.
I could try something when (if) I'll install Acrobat Pro on my home computer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Already tried cxx: The text can't be selected: it's a series of images. And the crappy font makes OCR problematic. Whoever made and maintains that nightmare explicitly wants the walkthrough non-searchable and ludicrously cumbersome.
I could try something when (if) I'll install Acrobat Pro on my home computer.
paint it with mouse and then copy it with ctrl+c and paste it somewhere.

dev made it, you are free to give him feedback on discord but don't expect your stay in there to be long.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tried but can't get text copied (forgot how i did it months ago) and converting it to .docx makes it easier to read but some letters are lost and formatting bit sux.

luckily it's not needed since ingame has hints.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Question regarding the NTR: Good amount? Recommended for fan's of this niche? Dark Skinned ntr protagonist?

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Question regarding the NTR: Good amount? Recommended for fan's of this niche? Dark Skinned ntr protagonist?
I'd say: no, no and no.
Strictly speaking, there's basically no Netorase in this game. After [how many? I lost count] years of development, the story still doesn't develop any relationship, so nobody can steal MC's chicks. There are borderline scenes, but I seriously doubt that would be enough for fans of the niche. The only time the MC becomes emotional is when he spies one of the girls getting raped by her boss and a disgusting old man.

There's light Netori at the start, when the MC can have sex with one girl that Trevor, his dark skinned friend, calls "my bitch" (she disagrees). If played well, it can evolve into a MMF with him.

The Mc is light skinned, his dark skinned friend doesn't do anything behind his back and definitely isn't a "ntr-protagonist").

Thanks @Carl206! But does somebody have any clues about what the "five new scenes" could be about?

Reactions: DD!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nope, only ntrish when old fart fucks future li (potential) and mc is forced to witness it to get blackmail material for later use and if bms that girl then she won't be li anymore.

crazy girl which rogue trader spoke about isn't li, just something for mc to put dick in.

Reactions: DD!

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
crazy girl which rogue trader spoke about isn't li, just something for mc to put dick in.
She is LIish for Trevor, so vaguely Netori if you fuck her behind his back. Same for Monique, if she were to become fuckable (obviously not going to happen).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.019] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 544 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 527 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes