2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tried but can't get text copied (forgot how i did it months ago) and converting it to .docx makes it easier to read but some letters are lost and formatting bit sux.

luckily it's not needed since ingame has hints.

DD!

Aug 18, 2020
Question regarding the NTR: Good amount? Recommended for fan's of this niche? Dark Skinned ntr protagonist?

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Question regarding the NTR: Good amount? Recommended for fan's of this niche? Dark Skinned ntr protagonist?
I'd say: no, no and no.
Strictly speaking, there's basically no Netorase in this game. After [how many? I lost count] years of development, the story still doesn't develop any relationship, so nobody can steal MC's chicks. There are borderline scenes, but I seriously doubt that would be enough for fans of the niche. The only time the MC becomes emotional is when he spies one of the girls getting raped by her boss and a disgusting old man.

There's light Netori at the start, when the MC can have sex with one girl that Trevor, his dark skinned friend, calls "my bitch" (she disagrees). If played well, it can evolve into a MMF with him.

The Mc is light skinned, his dark skinned friend doesn't do anything behind his back and definitely isn't a "ntr-protagonist").

Thanks @Carl206! But does somebody have any clues about what the "five new scenes" could be about?

Reactions: DD!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nope, only ntrish when old fart fucks future li (potential) and mc is forced to witness it to get blackmail material for later use and if bms that girl then she won't be li anymore.

crazy girl which rogue trader spoke about isn't li, just something for mc to put dick in.

Reactions: DD!

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
crazy girl which rogue trader spoke about isn't li, just something for mc to put dick in.
She is LIish for Trevor, so vaguely Netori if you fuck her behind his back. Same for Monique, if she were to become fuckable (obviously not going to happen).

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.019] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.16 GB
Original Size Mac: 4.15 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 544 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 527 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
completely forgot this existed, mainly because of how boring and repetitive it is to get no content, has the mc had sex with at least one main girl yet or no?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Sancho1969 Can you please make a mod for this game?
The mod for this game was dropped and it would be great of you can make one.
I don't know bud....I tried this VN some time back and I didn't even finish what little was there. It just didn't do it for me and it's extremely hard to write the types of mods I do without 100% interest. At the end of the day any hack can write a green-colored "best choice" walkthrough but SanchoMod is so much more than that and takes vast amounts of time to integrate.

I'll DL and take another look but I truly wouldn't hold my breath on it. I hope I'm not coming across as an asshole, it's just my personal expectations weren't met when I first gave it a whirl... and I create mods for my personal use, sharing those I think other folks might be interested in. I rarely do requests (the one I did lately will certainly come back to haunt me at some point I'm sure).

That's the best I can offer right now...to take another look and see if it can engage me or not. Kindest regards and thank you for reaching out.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes