2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Monique sex scene isn't going to happen any time soon. I'd be willing to put money on it not happening this year at all maybe next year, depends how many updates he gets around to.

Reason being it's keeping people coming back. People are paying him to wait for her sex scenes. He aint gonna pull the trigger on that until it's worth it financially.

• Sad
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Monique sex scene isn't going to happen any time soon. I'd be willing to put money on it not happening this year at all maybe next year, depends how many updates he gets around to.

Reason being it's keeping people coming back. People are paying him to wait for her sex scenes. He aint gonna pull the trigger on that until it's worth it financially.
10 or so updates per year.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I finally came back to this game, after over 2-1/2 years, and this is as far as it has progressed? I wish you luck Vilelab, but this is just not a game for me.
if next date happens on .19 then mc might get 1 or more girls panties.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Oh dear. When I checked out this game a couple of years ago it had so much cool stuff. But now when I looked through renders in game folder its full of main character sucking dicks, taking it up in the ass, being subslut himself and pimping out girls. I wonder what happened to the dev since he started making this game. :KEK:

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Oh dear. When I checked out this game a couple of years ago it had so much cool stuff. But now when I looked through renders in game folder its full of main character sucking dicks, taking it up in the ass, being subslut himself and pimping out girls. I wonder what happened to the dev since he started making this game. :KEK:
In their Patreon page they have one Patron rank that can decide what content to add, so it's easy to think that the devs allowed someone in that rank to derail the game for a lot of money.
Still, not even that is an excuse for not progressing with the story, unless there's also someone paying them a lot of money for having the MC go clubbing and being hit there by new, totally random characters with repetitive dialogue.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that was added as 1 path for mc to get money, before that only way (besides editing save) was to play memory game. can be (and should be unless is into that) avoided, working for trevor (fucking zombies) can be avoided too but that might be needed to advance with him.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
solution for wt, copy all text and then paste it to notepad or word or libreoffice writer and then save it as doc or pdf and now you can use search.
Already tried cxx: The text can't be selected: it's a series of images. And the crappy font makes OCR problematic. Whoever made and maintains that nightmare explicitly wants the walkthrough non-searchable and ludicrously cumbersome.
I could try something when (if) I'll install Acrobat Pro on my home computer.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Already tried cxx: The text can't be selected: it's a series of images. And the crappy font makes OCR problematic. Whoever made and maintains that nightmare explicitly wants the walkthrough non-searchable and ludicrously cumbersome.
I could try something when (if) I'll install Acrobat Pro on my home computer.
paint it with mouse and then copy it with ctrl+c and paste it somewhere.

dev made it, you are free to give him feedback on discord but don't expect your stay in there to be long.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes