2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I can't find pistol camera nadia Thursday afternoon help
Assuming "nadia" is Sarah:
Recurring question, copy-pasted answer:

The gun requires a bit of patience and, as you can see in the previous posts, it's a bit bugged.
You should go to the gym and have a humiliating scene with Monique. She should mention that she can write down a training program for the MC.

Now that you can go out of the house, go to Monique's workplace during working hours, navigate past Elizabeth and to Monique's office. Among the talking options you should have, or eventually get, an option to ask about the training program. She should answer by giving a three days schedule: check if it comes out as a hint. If it doesn't, you might've been caught by a nasty bug.

When you have the hint, you go to Gtm and train exactly when it says so.
Training in the gym outside those three days and before having talked with Monique gives you nothing.

Once you've trained the MC enough, he'll say something about being ready and the hint about the schedule should go away, so you just ignore the hint about still having to talk with Monique (it's a bug, it might go away later), spend all your money on useful shit, wait for the night and go to the dark alley to get robbed.
After that, you have to talk with Trevor (I think only in the morning? It's been a while) and he will sell you an old Colt 1911 for a reasonable 350 USD.

With that, you can advance the main quest and/or go to the dark alley by night and have some payback time with the robbers and the bitchy hottie: after you clear the coast you can forget about the dark alley unless you are into futanari, since all there's there is a futanari prostitute.

Wait Thursday and go Sarah Room. Enjoy the scene or not, and enjoy the realization that the pistol has no role in the story and you worked a lot just because the devs decided to put a roadblock to the main plot.

Reactions: yop67

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I will never, never understand the name changes between versions or translations. The only one that made sense I ever encountered is differentiating Asha from Osha when A Song of Ice and Fire became Game of Thrones.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Finally got around to playing v0.18. Does anyone else wonder where these devs get the idea that some of their "dancing" poses resemble anything IRL? I've never seen anyone do the "ta-da" / jazz-hands dance move at this type of club, ever. If it were a jazz club, I could see it. If it were part of an animation, it might be OK, depending how it was done. But it just looks weird as a still frame at a modern dance club. Admittedly, it's been quite a while since I went to one, so maybe there are new dance styles that include that "ta-da" move. Every girl — Gia, Monique, Kate, Aiko, Kelly — has it for the last image of dancing, which I personally think just looks very silly.

Reactions: Donald_Punch

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Did anyone else find the sandbox elements unnecessarily complicated? this would be 5* otherwise.
Yes, especially after the prologue. It still had sandbox unnecessarily, but at least things were much more heavily VN-style dialogues and choices and not so much wandering around town. There are still events that are much better (like Monica on the jetski), but usually it's a lot of clicking the map or room navigation to get a little bit here and there. Pretty pointless, since you could just have a menu choice and then something like, "I headed over to have a chat with Trevor" or "I managed to catch up with Aiko in the school hall".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Bro get a life. Looks like half the comments on here are from your smartass.
you get a life. IF f95-members would be requesting ports, compresseds, etc on proper places aka not in game threads (port and compressed makers don't check threads unless they play those).

Did anyone else find the sandbox elements unnecessarily complicated? this would be 5* otherwise.
yes.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone have a 100% save?
There isn't technically a 100% save, so you'll need to be more specific. There are three primary stats the MC can accumulate: Love, Hate, and Lust. What do you want for your focus? (There are other stats, like the number of times the MC cums inside a girl or her risk of pregnancy as well.) Given there's a considerable amount of variance in approaches and also in paths you can take — not all girls are available on any single path — there is no such thing as a 100% save. It just doesn't exist.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only actually repeatable sexscene atm is to fuck that prostitute in alley besides "customers" gotten from 2 bosses.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
only actually repeatable sexscene atm is to fuck that prostitute in alley besides "customers" gotten from 2 bosses.
Well, you can also repeat the grannies' scenes, and at least one of those is anal. So it depends on your definition of "sex scene", but really I think your point is that there aren't many that are repeatable, and none of them are with primary LIs. And that's obviously 100% true.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, you can also repeat the grannies' scenes, and at least one of those is anal. So it depends on your definition of "sex scene", but really I think your point is that there aren't many that are repeatable, and none of them are with primary LIs. And that's obviously 100% true.
corpses were included on "customers" and so were what futa gives (dunno if repeatable and not interested).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
corpses were included on "customers" and so were what futa gives (dunno if repeatable and not interested).
Right. I was just pointing out that technically, there is at least one repeatable anal sex scene in addition to the prostitute (if you agree to do work Trevor gives you). But, like I said, there are no repeatable scenes with the actual LIs at all. I don't really count these side-lays as anything more than appeasement of the super-horny.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes