2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
You can't install the program or you installed the program and can't find [Monique's?] office?

Вы не можете установить программу или вы установили программу и не можете найти офис [Моник?]?
(courtesy of Google translate)

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
Is anyone able to assist? Only just started playing this game however I'm stuck on the part where I'm supposed to talk to monique at the hospital about a training program. I have already done it at the start and it tells me which dayds I should work out but every time I go back to her work I get no option for this dialog? Any suggestions or is it bugged?

rus8930

Nov 30, 2021
You can't install the program or you installed the program and can't find [Monique's?] office?

Вы не можете установить программу или вы установили программу и не можете найти офис [Моник?]?
(courtesy of Google translate)
не могу выполнить это задание . Осталось одно задание, в понедельник установить программу в офисе

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Is anyone able to assist? Only just started playing this game however I'm stuck on the part where I'm supposed to talk to monique at the hospital about a training program. I have already done it at the start and it tells me which dayds I should work out but every time I go back to her work I get no option for this dialog? Any suggestions or is it bugged?
A common question, since that part is a bit buggy. I think ccx explained quite in depth it a page or two ago.
Anyway: when you talked to Monique in her office and she gave you the days for training, did you get a hint in the hint menu with the schedule?

Reactions: Topgun1_wrx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
v0.18 android port?
you can request it on proper subforum, not guaranteed success although.

that talk is 1 time option and thrn you need to hit gym and train like she said.

I think ccx explained quite in depth it a page or two ago.
well sometimes it feels like i have posted whole wt here.

Topgun1_wrx

Sep 2, 2021
A common question, since that part is a bit buggy. I think ccx explained quite in depth it a page or two ago.
Anyway: when you talked to Monique in her office and she gave you the days for training, did you get a hint in the hint menu with the schedule?
Yes, the hint is there and it explains my schedule along with the hint of speaking to her about the schedule. I have been to the gym and worked out enough to go to Dark st and used the gun scene already and the hint is still there. Happy to ignore it if it doesn't change anything, just seems odd

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Topgun1_wrx
It happened to me too. Just ignore the hint: you've done everything correctly, after giving you the schedule Monique drops out of that quest for good and the hint not going away is just a little bug.
Eventually, it withered and fell off of the screen on its own accord, but I didn't notice exactly when.

cxx
Yeah, that quest should have its own walkthrough, and then it should be posted directly in the First Post in bold letters of fire ;)

Reactions: Topgun1_wrx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Eventually, it withered and fell off of the screen on its own accord, but I didn't notice exactly when.

Yeah, that quest should have its own walkthrough, and then it should be posted directly in the First Post in bold letters of fire ;)
well for me it stayed even after last club date.

wouldn't help posting that to op since some rarely read op or wt.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Maybe you call it "Sarah's route"... Anyway there is a plot: the boy goes to live with his aunt and cousins and slowly discovers a corrupted nest where his aunt and her black best friend are doing something illegal with the university they're managing and shit is starting to fly.
That the dev gets sidestepped twice every time he takes one step, so much that this game no longer has a plot more complicated than "fuck/get fucked around" is the problem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe you call it "Sarah's route"... Anyway there is a plot: the boy goes to live with his aunt and cousins and slowly discovers a corrupted nest where his aunt and her black best friend are doing something illegal with the university they're managing and shit is starting to fly.
That the dev gets sidestepped twice every time he takes one step, so much that this game no longer has a plot more complicated than "fuck/get fucked around" is the problem.
exactly. if had plot then it's buried 6 feet under by now.

Reactions: The Rogue Trader
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes