2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

ASCAL0N

Mar 18, 2020
which of those? she has quite a few where she either is sexually active or is target of sexual act. you'll see all pretty soon after starting game.
proper sex scenes save (all if u have)
thanks in advance

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
if you are after sexual content with her then nope. just all girls invited to club.
I keep to look that game only 4 her, shes a best npc ever, meybe someone will make a game with her as a protagonists, how she came how she is now... Strong and pervert girl who know aht she wants.. Mistress Monique will be welcome and game might be a real blow off :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wouldn't be surprised at all if dev makes prequel to this with same system.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
can someone give me a save for after you get the dildo on the blackmail route? It just won't let me get it.

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Walkthrough:

Mega

Does anyone have a save of the end of .17? For some reason my save skips Saturday so I cannot do the events in this update... Havent played in a couple updates.
Had this problem, didnt solve. after two weeks downloaded the game and same saves, problem dissapeared

ultra543

Jun 20, 2017
is the futa avoidable, since when i go to the spy aiko with katarina, the futa is there and you need to chooce between a bj or hj, is there a way to avoid this?

original6910

Oct 26, 2020
Unable to get the gun route to work. Tried searching the save file uisng save editor, can't find the line for the gun. Can someone enlighten me here? I'm stuck at this point, and it's the only hint I keep getting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
is the futa avoidable, since when i go to the spy aiko with katarina, the futa is there and you need to chooce between a bj or hj, is there a way to avoid this?
yes, don't start blackmail route.

Unable to get the gun route to work. Tried searching the save file uisng save editor, can't find the line for the gun. Can someone enlighten me here? I'm stuck at this point, and it's the only hint I keep getting.
as i have said before this game tends to bug a lot and gun is 1 thing. gun isn't in savefile until actually buys it from trevor and to do that needs to train as mon says and then goto dark alley during night and also "couple" other things.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes