2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020
Hey guys, playing this game after like ages... earlier we had a femdom scene with elizabeth right? When she called MC home on a saturday but I can't seem to get that scene now (MC just talks and leaves....), so how do I get that scene guys?
Also, the tags show sissification as a tag, may anyone please tell me how much content do we have there?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh, no... not another Ruby!
not yet anyways since no options with her yet.

Hey guys, playing this game after like ages... earlier we had a femdom scene with elizabeth right? When she called MC home on a saturday but I can't seem to get that scene now (MC just talks and leaves....), so how do I get that scene guys?
Also, the tags show sissification as a tag, may anyone please tell me how much content do we have there?
elizabeth: you need lust (1st meet), in her house strip nekkid, etc.

sissy: plenty, if works for trevor, if blackmails aiko and kate, if works for that futa char

tmpp1932

Jul 16, 2021
I have trained on gym at Mon Morning, Wed Afternoon and Friday Morning, but still cant go to Street at night...
I think its a bug, since on "hints" show both: talk with monique and train
But i already have talked to her and when i go there the only possible dialogue is invite her to sauna which is WIP
There is a command where i can change this?

update: i used the command 'h_talk_with_monique_about_training' and changed it to 0, the quest to talk with her disappeared. Then i tried training all these days on theses times and it didnt work.
Now i tried 'h_train_in_the_gym_schedule', tried putting it 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, and it didnt work, the pattern was 1.
1638347209499.png

Last edited:

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I have trained on gym at Mon Morning, Wed Afternoon and Friday Morning, but still cant go to Street at night...
I think its a bug, since on "hints" show both: talk with monique and train
But i already have talked to her and when i go there the only possible dialogue is invite her to sauna which is WIP
There is a command where i can change this?
I remember the "talk with Monique" hint (you need to talk to her in her office during work hours) didn't go away even when I talked to her and then finished training, but I could astill visit the street by night, get robbed, buy the pistol etc.
Did you receive the hint saying on what days you should train?

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Can anyone tell me how can I leave the house so I can meet Monique in the gym 1st floor and how can I earn money in the game I don't know where the garage is cause I am new to this game

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me what should I do to get a job to the FUTA so that my character can be fucked by guys?
goto dark alley during day.

And is there a way for the main character to seduce Trevor?
no.

Can anyone tell me how can I leave the house so I can meet Monique in the gym 1st floor and how can I earn money in the game I don't know where the garage is cause I am new to this game
when out of bedroom (click door) then click purplish dots until you reach area where you see many of those dots and then click top most dot and then click right most until you see 2 doors and then click rightmost door.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Already outside the house and click the map but I can't still go to the gym I have click anything on the map but when I close the map I am still in the house here is my screenshot

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Already outside the house and click the map but I can't still go to the gym I have click anything on the map but when I close the map I am still in the house here is my screenshot
gym is in house. out of bedroom, go left, go straight, go 1st floor, go right, click rightmost door and click monique.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
And I wish Trevor could also fuck the main character in the game besides the lesbian and straight content in the game

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Ah ok then how can I get a gun that is required for Sarah room on Thursday
The gun requires a bit of patience and, as you can see in the previous posts, it's a bit bugged, but since you're interested in the futanari prostitute, you'd be killing two birds with one stone.
I think first you should go to the gym and have a humiliating scene with Monique. She should mention that she can write down a training program for the MC.
Now that you can go out of the house, go to Monique's workplace during working hours, navigate past Elizabeth and to Monique's office. Among the talking options you should have, or eventually get, an option to ask about the training program. She should answer by giving a three days schedule: check if it comes out as a hint. If it doesn't, you might've been caught by a nasty bug.
Training in the gym outside those three days and before having talked with Monique gives you nothing.
Once you've trained the MC enough, he'll say something about being ready and the hint about the schedule should go away, so you just ignore the hint about still having to talk with Monique, spend _all_ your money on useful shit, wait for the night and go to the dark alley to get robbed.
After that, you have to talk with Trevor (I think only in the morning? It's been a while) and he will sell you an old Colt 1911 for a reasonable 350 USD.
With that, you can advance the main quest and/or go to the dark alley by night and have some payback time with the robbers and the bitchy hottie: after you clear the coast you'll be free to meet the futanari there.

Money:
I hope you like memory games.
If you have some cash (10-20 USD at least), there's a memory game on MC's own computer, in his room. Every time you play it, you earn 20 USD in zero game-time. Have the MC play it 5-10 times every day and he'll earn more than me IRL. Both the futanari prostitute and Trevor will eventually offer the MC to be a sex worker, IDK if it's lucrative, I never went that route.
There might be more ways to earn money but I don't remember them ATM.

If you're down to 0 cash, walk outside the house: in front of the door you'll find an envelope with 10 USD (repeatable once a day). Another of the many shoot-outs to "Man of the House".
With those 10 dollars, you can return to your room and play the memory game up to the desired sum.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
or just use saveeditor to edit 10k bucks to mc.

didn't try futa route but it's just 1 route to earn money just like working for trevor (needed: maybe 10 blunts, 3 bottles of each alcohol, gun, few bottles of sunscream (mindy), 1 bottle of baby oil, jetski, strapon if decides to blackmail, 1-200 bucks when cousins goto shopping, bit for mon's pant thingies, some for choco for kelly, spycamera and that's it unless i'm forgetting some so total sum is ~500 bucks or more but still under 1k bucks), working for trevor 1st round doesn't pay much (25-50 bucks) so w/o cheating it takes a while earning enuf money for all of that just working for trevor and relying on money found in front of house (i found once after 1st visit to dark alley but after that nope).

2 of "older" ladies mc has to please when working for trevor and small dialog bug (that guy keeps saying same thing on all girls paths at club)

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
cxx
To be honest, the second old lady must have been quite a looker in the '70s... :p
Just summing the buyables that you listed we get well over the 2000 bucks, and then there are the hookers. Sure, cheating beats playing the stupid memory game over and over and over and over and over: the devs must have thought "let's gather around players with the most diversified fetishes: femdom, blackmail, rape, futa, sissification, grannies and grinding."

Lonewolf007
It depends on your definition of NTR. See a few posts before yours. Generally spying on a girl being fucked by other people (girls, women and men) is avoidable, but in one case not watching could block a great chunk of the content.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes