2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
Hi Guys

I need cheat for money , it takes so many days for earn very less. The cheat are not working , it shows and when used i can't progress the game .its struck. Now my version of the game is v0.018 . Anybody have a cheat fix for money and gallery .
Just do what I do and use "online save editor". Open up the save file, tweak money and whatever other grindy stats u wanna have, badabing badaboom all set to coom.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev outdid himself this time, didn't have save at end of bar tours and no recent enuf save where didn't have aiko and kate hate mc so decided restart and all went well except when mc is supposed to go into kate's room game throws renpy errors when mc tries to go in and old save after mc has revealed auntie's tit can't enter on outdoor bathroom to spy auntie and aiko.

so great work as usual.

ff14dreammad

Jun 9, 2020
my hint say talk to monique in her office about training program but i talk to her and dont have that option but i talk to her about training program before and another hint still tell me to train mon-wed-friday morning how many time do i have to train?

Reactions: zzxxccvv

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my hint say talk to monique in her office about training program but i talk to her and dont have that option but i talk to her about training program before and another hint still tell me to train mon-wed-friday morning how many time do i have to train?
only once of each day (mon-wed-fri).

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys /...

I need "Gun" in inventory . How to get the gun ad where ? i couldn't find any new place or shop in Down Town.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dev outdid himself this time, didn't have save at end of bar tours and no recent enuf save where didn't have aiko and kate hate mc so decided restart and all went well except when mc is supposed to go into kate's room game throws renpy errors when mc tries to go in and old save after mc has revealed auntie's tit can't enter on outdoor bathroom to spy auntie and aiko.

so great work as usual.
found .17 version (slow host ofc) and with it got past that bug.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes