2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
no ntr besides early (is it or isn't it ntr depends what happens in future)
What do you mean ? I mean if the rape/NTR stuff happen and its not avoidable, how future development gonna change that ?
I tried to re-read some comments again but there isnt a clear answear. I have the strong suspected the this maid (potential LI) got raped in all future changes since you can also blackmail or her you can ignore her, but the rape stuff happens. At least she didnt enjoyed it I suppose right ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean ? I mean if the rape/NTR stuff happen and its not avoidable, how future development gonna change that ?
I tried to re-read some comments again but there isnt a clear answear. I have the strong suspected the this maid (potential LI) got raped in all future changes since you can also blackmail or her you can ignore her, but the rape stuff happens. At least she didnt enjoyed it I suppose right ?
if mc blackmails her then she won't be li so no ntr, if doesn't bm her then she can become li and therefore what happened early is ntr and no she didn't enjoy it. it's not easy thing, atm mc just wants to get into girls pants not looking relationship.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
if doesn't bm her then she can become li and therefore what happened early is ntr
Yeah I know but how can future updates change the NTR then ? :WaitWhat:
I mean if not the rape gets removed or at least, get the chance to be avoided if you pick her as a LI , then how this work all out ?
I dont mind NTR like rape ifs its done for plot reasons, and only if its done properly, but I didnt read anything that you can "save" her after that or get revenge on that guy. Thats why I still think its NTR for fetish reason.
I guess I should bite the iron and test it for myself. Perhaps its not that bad like some people said.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
if mc blackmails her then she won't be li so no ntr, if doesn't bm her then she can become li and therefore what happened early is ntr and no she didn't enjoy it. it's not easy thing, atm mc just wants to get into girls pants not looking relationship.
And since it seems you played this for a longer time, do you perhaps know if I need the incest patch ?
I think the "original" version is that the Aunt is in reality your Mom but because of Patreon censorship he needed to change that part. I cant find a working Incest patch tho.

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
top 15-20 game in this forum one year ago. Bottom 3 right now. Only worth playing the gallery (!!!), not the game anymore
Yep. I completely lost interest when the MC became Aiko's bitch and I have absolutely no interest in seeing MC getting fucked in the ass. It had an interesting start and possibilities and then went downhill from a certain point. I keep coming back every 4 to 5 months to read comments hoping for improvements and a story change but no such luck. At least some people seem to be enjoying this type of content so good for them...

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys

I need cheat for money , it takes so many days for earn very less. The cheat are not working , it shows and when used i can't progress the game .its struck. Now my version of the game is v0.018 . Anybody have a cheat fix for money and gallery .

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hi Guys

I need cheat for money , it takes so many days for earn very less. The cheat are not working , it shows and when used i can't progress the game .its struck. Now my version of the game is v0.018 . Anybody have a cheat fix for money and gallery .
You get paid to bang the grannies

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah I know but how can future updates change the NTR then ? :WaitWhat:
I mean if not the rape gets removed or at least, get the chance to be avoided if you pick her as a LI , then how this work all out ?
I dont mind NTR like rape ifs its done for plot reasons, and only if its done properly, but I didnt read anything that you can "save" her after that or get revenge on that guy. Thats why I still think its NTR for fetish reason.
I guess I should bite the iron and test it for myself. Perhaps its not that bad like some people said.
revenge is served since he is found dead next morning but who killed him will remain mystery.

And since it seems you played this for a longer time, do you perhaps know if I need the incest patch ?
I think the "original" version is that the Aunt is in reality your Mom but because of Patreon censorship he needed to change that part. I cant find a working Incest patch tho.
if aunt was mommy then mc would have 2 mommies (he chats with his mommy occasionally).

Excuse me, How to open the content of trannie?
goto dark alley during night and you'll find himher.

Hi Guys

for money use saveeditor.

atm mc gets money from 4 sources, pick from lawn every morning (don't ask where since it's needle in hay), play cardgame, work for that tranny in dark alley and work for trevor as gigolo (like i said earlier last clients were freshly dug up and animated corpses).

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Hey whats the point in having the option to have sex with after drinking the whiskey or whatever if you can't do it, it keeps saying too risky should have drank with her in the evening

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
...and i asking what with Monique? I glad there are new options in game but im still waiting for more action with Monique... It would be great to make her dominant nature a submisive or make her a mistress... It woulb be great :)

Reactions: Envoye

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey whats the point in having the option to have sex with after drinking the whiskey or whatever if you can't do it, it keeps saying too risky should have drank with her in the evening
short answer: cause it'll be added later. true answer: cause dev is idiot who added n+1 routes and very sidey chars to game so mainplot hasn't advanced basically anywhere since start.

...and i asking what with Monique? I glad there are new options in game but im still waiting for more action with Monique... It would be great to make her dominant nature a submisive or make her a mistress... It woulb be great :)
THAT you need to wait for couple-several updates.

MikeShox

May 23, 2020
short answer: cause it'll be added later. true answer: cause dev is idiot who added n+1 routes and very sidey chars to game so mainplot hasn't advanced basically anywhere since start.

THAT you need to wait for couple-several updates.
Like i waited form several updates? ... :)

• Haha
Reactions: WastedTalent

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
Hi Guys

Just do what I do and use "online save editor". Open up the save file, tweak money and whatever other grindy stats u wanna have, badabing badaboom all set to coom.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes