2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
it is for story if wants to start blackmailing.
Cant confirm nor deny it since I didnt played it. Did you played it completely ? Im really not into NTR stuff expect it was done properly for Plot and not just as a fetish. From the comments I got that its purley for the fetish but it continues where you as MC build up on it to blackmail her as well. Is she a LI or just some Side chick ? And what was their relationship before that happend ?

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
Thank you for the information, but the quote here this has all the energy of "have you tried plain vanilla?" No, because I'm not interested without sprinkles.
Then you haven't even looked at the cupcake. Your asking for Sprikles when its already got the damn things on it if you look...
Seriously did you even read the rest of that post or just cut off the top part to sound like a snob karen...
Ah bugger it, I will eat my sprinkled covered cupcake while you stand there stamping your feet that the spinkles don't have enough of X colour in it, seriously the game is already prepatched...

GameTester123

May 14, 2018
PLEASE HELP, I am using old save files, and I don't know what to do after I fucked Kate (blackmail at Aiko's apartment). I talked to Aiko already. I've also tried roaming around the map at different times, nothing seems to work. PLEASE HELP MEEEEE!!!! I BEG FOR YOUR MERCY, SIR OR MADAM.
Yours respectfully.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
version 0.18 and still no sex with the women at home how long should we wait
L O N G

can fuck auntie if blackmails her and same with aiko and kate (either auntie or aiko and kate).

PLEASE HELP, I am using old save files, and I don't know what to do after I fucked Kate (blackmail at Aiko's apartment). I talked to Aiko already. I've also tried roaming around the map at different times, nothing seems to work. PLEASE HELP MEEEEE!!!! I BEG FOR YOUR MERCY, SIR OR MADAM.
Yours respectfully.
you need to go to aiko's apartment at evening/night and fullfill her requests as long as she wants (like ad infinitum).

Reactions: GameTester123

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Cant confirm nor deny it since I didnt played it. Did you played it completely ? Im really not into NTR stuff expect it was done properly for Plot and not just as a fetish. From the comments I got that its purley for the fetish but it continues where you as MC build up on it to blackmail her as well. Is she a LI or just some Side chick ? And what was their relationship before that happend ?
aiko is maid in house mc has come to live and works as maid to pay her education, she's future love interest ONLY if doesn't blackmail her otherwise (and on blackmail path needs to do what she orders) and mc wants to get into girls pants so no actual affection atm (lovepoints yes but only to get into girls and auntie's pants), will it develop to something more than just lust is something i don't think even dev knows (i think that's why no content with girls and auntie).

This game has 4.9 million views, but only 2.5 stars, with vaastly varying reviews. Is this game worth a try?
well story is dumb (below avg of vns stories), sloooooooooooow advancing with girls and auntie w/o reward yet, w/o blackmail mc fucks maidgirl once and crazy girl once and other girl twice and only unlimited fuck is whore in alley and speaking of alley there is option for mc to work as manwhore to futa char after heshe has fucked mc on his ass and then gets gay etc content, can also work as gigolo but 1st clients were freshly dug up from graves and reanimated, lots of content but its just story building (not that story goes much anywhere) and some grind to be on specific place at specific time (day and clock).

sandbox so no freeroaming and a lot clicking sometimes to find what to do and when/where (if no wt).

so yea not the greatest game but not the worst either but is on bad game category.

Jul 18, 2018
Then you haven't even looked at the cupcake. Your asking for Sprikles when its already got the damn things on it if you look...
Seriously did you even read the rest of that post or just cut off the top part to sound like a snob karen...
Ah bugger it, I will eat my sprinkled covered cupcake while you stand there stamping your feet that the spinkles don't have enough of X colour in it, seriously the game is already prepatched...
I guess it's more not going into the shop. Like I said, thanks for the info, now I know they serve cupcakes in there. Now put a sign in the window.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
hey guys can anyone help me to get this scene please????
i don't know how to hide the image so sorry for that!
I also don't remember who is this girl
sorry for my english!
No that scene is via the pool lifeguard with chocolates, and aiko blackmale by the russian girl arranged in the cafeteria, then go to the girls locker room and spy on aiko licking mirana (russian girl) the cross dresser is allowed to haunt the girls lockerroom it seems, and blackmails the mc into handjob followed by that bj scene.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
aiko is maid in house mc has come to live and works as maid to pay her education, she's future love interest ONLY if doesn't blackmail her otherwise (and on blackmail path needs to do what she orders) and mc wants to get into girls pants so no actual affection atm (lovepoints yes but only to get into girls and auntie's pants), will it develop to something more than just lust is something i don't think even dev knows (i think that's why no content with girls and auntie).

well story is dumb (below avg of vns stories), sloooooooooooow advancing with girls and auntie w/o reward yet, w/o blackmail mc fucks maidgirl once and crazy girl once and other girl twice and only unlimited fuck is whore in alley and speaking of alley there is option for mc to work as manwhore to futa char after heshe has fucked mc on his ass and then gets gay etc content, can also work as gigolo but 1st clients were freshly dug up from graves and reanimated, lots of content but its just story building (not that story goes much anywhere) and some grind to be on specific place at specific time (day and clock).

sandbox so no freeroaming and a lot clicking sometimes to find what to do and when/where (if no wt).

so yea not the greatest game but not the worst either but is on bad game category.
I guess since this game is still in development it can be something for me in the future but not right now since you only have the blackmail/corruption path. And when you say that the story is dumb and below average I dont have my hopes up to be something different what we have in the current update, since you suspect that even the dev. dont know what he is doing.
Since its more or less NTR focuesed (at this moment) I gonna skip on this one. And then we have futa/gay content ? I mean you said its optional and thats a relief, but if you want to be a gigolo you have to bang a old hag ? (If I get the reference correctly about "freshly dug up from graves and reanimated" :ROFLMAO:)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I guess since this game is still in development it can be something for me in the future but not right now since you only have the blackmail/corruption path. And when you say that the story is dumb and below average I dont have my hopes up to be something different what we have in the current update, since you suspect that even the dev. dont know what he is doing.
Since its more or less NTR focuesed (at this moment) I gonna skip on this one. And then we have futa/gay content ? I mean you said its optional and thats a relief, but if you want to be a gigolo you have to bang a old hag ? (If I get the reference correctly about "freshly dug up from graves and reanimated" :ROFLMAO:)
no ntr besides early (is it or isn't it ntr depends what happens in future), there is love path but long road before it leads to goal, futa/gay has been in since early, few old hags (literally reanimated corpses) if works for trevor to get money (smart players cheat 9k bucks to buy what's needed and play trevor's work with ctrl pressed down).

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes