2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Is this game still all about either being a despicable person, or submitting to despicable people?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i haven't played in a while but most likely... really disappointing... you are either a complete simp or a complete jerk no alternate to just be a decent human or have meaningful choices... that aren't those two choices. what could have been a really decent game got all messed up with a messed up points system and sandbox with a twist of don't be a good person whatever you do unless you like getting pegged or being a simpleton cuck... but it has a ton of support so onward the dev's go knowing people will keep sending milk money in the hopes that at some point they get with their favorite LI... worst part is imo is the women are just as bad as the MC. Disgusting characters with ugly personalities. Kate is close to innocent unless you blackmail aiko to sleep with kate then you get cross dressed as punishment which imo is a fitting punishment for the crime but either way it just shows all the characters have sucky personalities or behavior. The MC's mom isn't innocent either at the beginning they touch on some secret which as far as I know hasn't been resolved but again I haven't played for a long time... either way I would love to see this remade without all the sandbox and points add in improved characters with less shitty personalities and a believable story or even semi likable and it could be a huge hit, instead we get what we have now....

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
its already in the files ...
do people read some other posts before posting..
yea I did
I tried searching the term 'incest patch' and only found posts from like 1-2 years ago and I looked around the latest page but just now tried to just look threw some page 314 and found it! thx tho

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
yea I did
I tried searching the term 'incest patch' and only found posts from like 1-2 years ago and I looked around the latest page but just now tried to just look threw some page 314 and found it! thx tho
sry if i sounded rude ...
but you are like the 30 person who asked this today lol

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
What I can gather and from loading up the game itself is that the Game no longer requires the patch as a seperate installation.
It now exists within the game's Archive.rpa I am guessing.
You refer to them as aunt and cousins already so yeah...
Though this leaves me wondering, why is there a patch noted on the op if its uneeded?

2MoshPit

Sep 22, 2021
well
did you "unren" the .rpa .... :ROFLMAO:
Hey there,
I have here a folder, that is called 'renpy', were 102 elements in there - so...wich .rpa should I "unren" then?

thanks for your answer anyway & best regards*

* sorry, if that's sounds too harsh, but I'm not used to this stuff anyways (I'm a 58 old guy, who felt in love with this genre - so bare with me ;) )

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes