2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Is there supposed to be a few moment later screen over some of the sex scenes? Text still rolls, choices still appear but screen just says few moments later.

list101

Mar 18, 2019
Indecent Desires - The Game [v0.018] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 524 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 507 MB:

I will add more servers later.

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
thx for the compressed version! Just to let you know MIXDROP is painfully slow - pixeldrain, mega, mediafire are better choices

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
there is only 1 (maybe 2) ntrish scene and that can't be avoided.
Yeah I checked it in the comments about it. It seems this NTR scene is just for NTR fetish and not for story progression or as a cataclyst for the MC so thats a big nope for me. I also read that it happen in the middle of the game so its kinda scummy from the dev. Still thanks for the info (y)

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
To the people crying for the Incest Patch...
Can we ask you to at least load up the game. Why do I ask that of you?
Because I downloaded it the other day and ran it without any patch. And it contained the required words to make it incest again. Aunt, Cousin and such.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no incest patch, dl'd game today.
Yeah I checked it in the comments about it. It seems this NTR scene is just for NTR fetish and not for story progression or as a cataclyst for the MC so thats a big nope for me. I also read that it happen in the middle of the game so its kinda scummy from the dev. Still thanks for the info (y)
it is for story if wants to start blackmailing.

camoway

May 15, 2017
Make a txt file in notepad++ add the lines
---------------------------------
init -2:
$ persistent.patch_installed = True
--------------------------------

save as id-free.rpy then drop in the game folder. now you have IC patch installed

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
again

the incest patch is already installed ... no need for a download , making a file or w/e
do you guys even start the game before crying ?

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes