2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Pannath

Oct 16, 2018
I don't know how the Dev calls these updates. If you use an RPA extractor on the archive file each update to see all the images. He barely ever adds anything new at all in the last year. Most of the updates are pure scam.

SinCityLocal

Sep 23, 2021
I got my ass kicked and they took my cash. How am I supposed to get a gun for $100 if I have no cash? When I try to do the job for Trevor, I can't get the bar into the green. WTF am I doing wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I got my ass kicked and they took my cash. How am I supposed to get a gun for $100 if I have no cash? When I try to do the job for Trevor, I can't get the bar into the green. WTF am I doing wrong?
play memory game (after picking money up in front of entrance) or edit save like normal players do and to get bars green you need autoclicker clicking as fast as can (another dev's "bright" idea).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It seems I don't know how to set it, or it doesn't work with the mini games.
easy to set, just set it to click as fast as possible and cursor needs to be on that bar when pressing hotkey to start clicking.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I played about halfway through a previous version, before stopping to a halt for lack of story options I felt comfortable with. There is a way to go on with the Aiko-Kate route without the MC being acting like a complete douche?
I mean, the Russian girl is hot and all, but she's really fucked up in the head and not in a good way. I'm not going to help her ruin poor Aiko's life more than already is, but still, I'd love to get in Kate's pants and even better if I can throw in some FFM threesomes. It's possible or I'll have to wait another couple of years for the plot to advance in the obvious directions?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I played about halfway through a previous version, before stopping to a halt for lack of story options I felt comfortable with. There is a way to go on with the Aiko-Kate route without the MC being acting like a complete douche?
I mean, the Russian girl is hot and all, but she's really fucked up in the head and not in a good way. I'm not going to help her ruin poor Aiko's life more than already is, but still, I'd love to get in Kate's pants and even better if I can throw in some FFM threesomes. It's possible or I'll have to wait another couple of years for the plot to advance in the obvious directions?
Unfortunately those of us looking for the soft/love path will have to wait longer if we don't want to resort to blackmail. It's bad enough we had to blackmail Sarah with the photograph of her with Alexander & Aiko, but at least it wasn't a total negative outcome depending on what option you chose to confront her with. It's a definite fine line not crossing to get hate points with any of the L.I.s at this point, including Monique on her beach trip adventure as well.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait since at this rate mc gets to cousin's pants earliiest at 2025.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Well, thanks to you both: I didn't really have my hopes high about this. At least I don't care about Monique: her lovers are getting it worse than Evelyn's lovers in PhotoHunt.
I'll check back in a year or two.

I didn't even reach the point of blackmailing Sarah, but I think I wouldn't feel too bad doing it, she kind of earned this kind of karma.
BTW, I see that the last update added 3 new characters. Out of morbid curiosity... At least they are attractive cis females of fertile age or... shudders

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I must be really dense, because the bar never makes it even to the halfway point.
well dev added automode too so no need for autoclicker anymore.

Well, thanks to you both: I didn't really have my hopes high about this. At least I don't care about Monique: her lovers are getting it worse than Evelyn's lovers in PhotoHunt.
I'll check back in a year or two.

I didn't even reach the point of blackmailing Sarah, but I think I wouldn't feel too bad doing it, she kind of earned this kind of karma.
BTW, I see that the last update added 3 new characters. Out of morbid curiosity... At least they are attractive cis females of fertile age or... shudders
i haven't reached that point yet, still finishing club with girls and then other invitations (pool etc) but since clubbing wasn't in prev. version seen 2 news aka asshole guy (who gets saved by trevor so mc doesn't punch him and) his date who is bit like karina, 3rd no idea who (not trevor's corpse client so maybe chloe's client).

dev's 2nd fubar: 1st attempt doing 2nd wank on mon's pants leads to renpy error when tries to enter her room and then it's her room but mc's room's texts.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Can someone briefly explain to me about content regarding NTR tag please? I like the tag, but it is often put for something minor and there is hardly any content of it so I would like to know from someone who has played through recently, thanks in advance!

And sorry if this is already answered I really don't have time to read whole thread :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can someone briefly explain to me about content regarding NTR tag please? I like the tag, but it is often put for something minor and there is hardly any content of it so I would like to know from someone who has played through recently, thanks in advance!

And sorry if this is already answered I really don't have time to read whole thread :p
possible future li (depending on n+1 things) gets fucked by old bastard and mc has to watch it (well it happens if watches it or doesn't so might as well to get evidences). search ntr and you'll find posts explaining it.

The Rogue Trader apparently 3rd new char is club's waitress (who asks same stupids every time) and minimal interaction with her.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Unicornelia
Technically there's no NTR in this game, since the dev isn't anywhere near adding a relationship with any girl, nor seems interested to do it.
There's one of the girls that the MC spies having consensual lesbian sex with another potential (emphasis on potential) LI, and the two are clearly very close or even a secret couple.
The MC also spies the same girl being raped (extorted consent) twice and while he seems to sympathize with her, his mood is quite far from "hey, what are they doing to my girl?"
On a train you meet a total stranger girl and the creepy ticket inspector blackmails her into sex, unless you pay her ticket. After you can invite that girl into a couple of dates and have sex with her, but at the moment she is supposed to stay a side character and not a LI.
There could be other scenes that I missed, I didn't explore all the content, but still "not your girl, no NTR" is in full force in this game. Those are just strictly "voyeur" and not NTR scenes, if you ask me.
While this is still enough for some commenters to bitch until the NTR tag is added, I don't think netorare/sharing fans will get any kick from this content.
A different girl is apparently "claimed" by a friendly male character but she doesn't really feel the same, so the MC can have sex a couple of times with her (and if you play your cards right even a FMM threesome with the aforementioned guy), your call if this is cuckolding your friend.

cxx
Oh, no... not another Ruby!

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes