2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Thanks for the reply.

Also I meant to ask whether there is any actual sex between mc and his mom??
well considering he lives with his aunt and cousins at the very start of the game and moves cross country for school.... I'm gonna say no. Then again, since his mom and aunt are supposedly identical twins...then maybe???;):unsure:

Reactions: Bossjohn

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
well considering he lives with his aunt and cousins at the very start of the game and moves cross country for school.... I'm gonna say no. Then again, since his mom and aunt are supposedly identical twins...then maybe???;):unsure:
I always read the part where the MC thinks about his hot mom as the dev saying "Well, I'd like to add some content with her too, in some future, when I'm finished with the important stuff."
So, not likely in any foreseeable future, but who knows?

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
very unlikely and mc hasn't shown any interest towards mommy.
I mean technically that's correct, but iirc, the MC's mom and aunt are identical twins and given how much he lusts after the aunt (and cousins) it could almost be argued he may have latent desires for mommy (not to mention he actual does fuck his aunt so I guess it's possible, just not directly referenced.).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean technically that's correct, but iirc, the MC's mom and aunt are identical twins and given how much he lusts after the aunt (and cousins) it could almost be argued he may have latent desires for mommy (not to mention he actual does fuck his aunt so I guess it's possible, just not directly referenced.).
well yea but as it's unlikely that mom will come there question is bit irrelevant.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

original6910

Oct 26, 2020
Started game over, finally got gun. Still have standing questions becase there's no annotation if it's in this release, or WIP (as some are marked).

- I've drank w/ Sarah, Kate & Monique (even after having them finish off a bottle, can't have sex w/ them at night).
- Girl from train, says she hopes to see me around, and unlocked beach. Nothing since, is this a dead end scenario? WIP?
- Still on path to Blackmail Aiko, did locker room scene, but no further intaraction w/ Karina and can't talk w/ her anymore at School.
- Hooked up w/ Elizabeth once at her place on Saturday after text. Nothing since, is this a dead end scenario? WIP?
- Messed w/ Jessica to repay favor for girl at Store. Nothing sicne, is this a dead end scenario? WIP?
- I can't seem to find any more (even when trying to edit save file) Blackmail to do anything w/ the girls. WIP?

I'm guessing since game is in v0.018 that it's all still WIP.

Thanks, if anyone can answer these for me.

EDIT: And I have no more 'hints' available from my current status in game.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
If you save the girl on train you should then be able to sunbath (and stuff) at beach with her on Sundays (you might need lotion or something like that). I'm not sure but I think I remember a hint about it, so you probably encountered a bug I'm unaware of.
I can't really answer for the others, but Elizabeth (after sex scene) and Jessica (no sex scene) sure seemed dead ends to me when I reached your point.
Maybe the walkthrough at the bottom of the first post can give you some hints about what you could've done wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Started game over, finally got gun. Still have standing questions becase there's no annotation if it's in this release, or WIP (as some are marked).

- I've drank w/ Sarah, Kate & Monique (even after having them finish off a bottle, can't have sex w/ them at night).
- Girl from train, says she hopes to see me around, and unlocked beach. Nothing since, is this a dead end scenario? WIP?
- Still on path to Blackmail Aiko, did locker room scene, but no further intaraction w/ Karina and can't talk w/ her anymore at School.
- Hooked up w/ Elizabeth once at her place on Saturday after text. Nothing since, is this a dead end scenario? WIP?
- Messed w/ Jessica to repay favor for girl at Store. Nothing sicne, is this a dead end scenario? WIP?
- I can't seem to find any more (even when trying to edit save file) Blackmail to do anything w/ the girls. WIP?

STUPID F95 THREW MY LONG REPLY TO DEVNULL!!!

anyways.

1. no sex at night atm. wip.
2. need to pay that airhead's ticket so you get couple beachdates with her, need to have lotions and joints for every date. maybe wip or she won't return.
3. blackmailing bad but with enuf evidences you can fuck aiko in her apartment and with more evidences also kate and then they start bm you. atm bm content on their part ends after 2-3 times of satisfying aiko. karina's content atm ends after 1st bm. maybe wip.
4. atm elizabeth was just 1 time thing. maybe wip.
5. store girl you need to talk to auntie and her co-worker and then with store girl again. if you did things right then maybe wip.
6. editing savefile is waste of time besides adding money.
7. you can invite all girls who don't hate you to bar and club and since you are bming and depending what did you do when you delivered tool that's 2-3 girls.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020

I refuse to blackmail (except when absolutely necessary to move story along) but I can tell you if you grind through the beach dates with the airhead blonde, you need both a joint and lotion every Sunday afternoon. Eventually things will get sexual, because right when you actually start to fuck her in the cabana, eventually Monique catches you both, and that leads to progressing on Monique's path and spending the day (and night) stranded on the island with her.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I just remembered that for the blackmail Aiko path you need to keep the photos, not show them to Sarah. Maybe that's why you can't progress?
I can't be sure because I'm in the "no blackmail" squad too.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just remembered that for the blackmail Aiko path you need to keep the photos, not show them to Sarah. Maybe that's why you can't progress?
I can't be sure because I'm in the "no blackmail" squad too.
aiko can be bm'd twice and still have evidences to bm sarah.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wait, how?
it's explained in wt, just take 1st photo when what's that ahole's name is takes advantage of aiko during day and 2nd after you hear auntie's plan and spy them later (that famous ntr scene) and 3rd when you accept to help karina. 3rd gives some action in school toilet, 1st gives chance to fuck her at her apartment and 2nd gives chance to fuck cousin kate but if bms auntie then only 2 aiko bms.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes