2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
The Walkthrough says there's a version 0.19, but this is only on 18, why is that?
Even for Patreon supporters, the last version is 0.18
The latest walkthrough I know of (the one linked in the first post) is named Indecent Desires - the Game - v018.pdf
So probably the 0.19 you saw is a typo.

@cxx
The funniest part? I just visited the website of the game and two of their four advertised points of the game were:

Amazing Erotic Story
The story is written by one of the best erotic text writer [sic]. We are sure is going to stimulate you.
Shocking Storyline
This is a story about power, corruption and blackmail with a lot of twists and pervers [sic] secrets!

(The other two points are the graphics in 1920x1080, that's just the resolution everyone but me uses - AFAIK I'm the only one that remained stuck with 1280x960 for my game and I know that eventually I'll have to upgrade, so there will remain none - and the facial expressions, which aren't bad but are absolutely standard quality too.)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Amazing Erotic Story
The story is written by one of the best erotic text writer [sic]. We are sure is going to stimulate you.
Shocking Storyline
This is a story about power, corruption and blackmail with a lot of twists and pervers [sic] secrets!
amazing erotic story? well sorta true but mostly not, final date with mindy is most amazing and blackmailing aunt is another and that's it. i'm quite sure this is vilelab's 1st game at f95 so best writer doesn't qualify.

shocking storyline? that's true if starts working for that futa in dark alley and or trevor (especially on latter gets "few" shocks).

said this before but it's still relevant: dev doesn't know what he's doing, adds all kind of kinks to game and none of those are that well made and quite a long time only path initially was to start blackmailing aiko and then came lovepath which forced players to either load pre-blackmail save or start over and before hints walkthrough was needed otherwise had to run around town with head as 5th leg.

The Walkthrough says there's a version 0.19, but this is only on 18, why is that?
if you have clubbed all available girl and blackmailed aunt then end of content.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
We are on the same wavelength: the game advertising the plot as its main selling point is highly ironic, when the game is running around like a headless chicken, and it's been doing that for quite some time by now.
It's not the first time somebody said this: about half of the reviews point it as this game's greatest failure, even just you and me keep repeating it every 2-3 posts.
And people will keep bitching, and with good reason, until the devs will manage to screw their head up again, or the game gets abandoned.
But you know what I think after visiting their Patreon page and looking with more attention? To me it's clear that the problem is that 2-3 people with more money than brains started paying commissions to Vielab to add custom content in the game, completely trainwrecking it.
Well, the problem is that the devs agreed.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
well who doesn't like money?
Says the boxeur that gets paid to lose encounters ;)

Until very recently, art and artists always had been under commission and sponsoring, and sponsors obviously had some requests about what elements should be present into the work ("...and I want my portrait in a corner, maybe as one of the saints? Nobody impotant, say St. William, it can be done?") and what message needed to be conveyed ("...the whole fresco should showcase the role of the Este family..."). This scandalized no one, and actually some argue that that system worked way better than the current one, because it gave art a purpose, a function (I'm not qualified enough to have an opinion on this).

The problem arises when the author allows their sponsors to decide what's going on in the work and where the work is going: in this case they are giving up autorship.
Now, publishers and editors often set a firm foot in authorship for books and movies, but those are professionals. If you are giving up autorship to your sponsor, you're signing a work that's been authored by a dilettante at best, more often an unskilled amateur. That, obviously, can end only badly.

Juv3

Oct 31, 2018
mc: yes but optional, doesn't happen if doesn't follow certain path.
ntr: not avoidable and it isn't that bad actually.
How the Ntr isn't bad
If it's not his girl ok
what about the rap
Are there scenes with the aunt
I played it a long time ago
Is it worth playing now

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. she isn't li at that point just potential li and those scenes are just 1 timers
2. if chooses other path then she won't even be potential li
2.1 atm mc doesn't have sex with cousins or 1 of them friend's on love path
3. rape of mc happens if let's certain npc have "her" way with mc
4. only 1 lewdscene and reqs blackmailing but that doesn't hurt relationships with her if chooses right option
5. well story is fucked up, sex nearly non-existing, good art, lots to play, many girls to hookup (2 of them can be fucked), many kinks so whatever you like you prolly find it on this game

TheDavyJones

Dec 26, 2019
does anyone know if the character model of kate Monroe is used in another games?
Same here, I second this question, the Monique model is very beautiful, and as far as I recall, I've never seen her model being used in any other games, so I am guessing wildly that this model was based from some other common model but has undergone some personal further customization, whoever did it, it is an awesome model, I hope we can have the model for download.

Reactions: Big_Schwanz

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Same here, I second this question, the Monique model is very beautiful, and as far as I recall, I've never seen her model being used in any other games, so I am guessing wildly that this model was based from some other common model but has undergone some personal further customization, whoever did it, it is an awesome model, I hope we can have the model for download.
I don't know G3/G8 characters well, as I just started upgrading from V4 and G2, but I'm pretty confident I saw Monique's character somewhere, and maybe even Sarah. For sure Aiko is a stock character, so my guess is that Kate is stock too. The fact that I didn't notice her is probably due to the fact that at the moment I'm concentrated on blonde characters since all my main girls are blonde (ironically, since I'm more into brunettes).

Reactions: Big_Schwanz
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes