2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
Is there more content on reverse blackmail path with aiko and kate and more chloe content? Like in general whats new compared to 0.18?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there more content on reverse blackmail path with aiko and kate and more chloe content? Like in general whats new compared to 0.18?
don't think so but you can check and see by talking to aiko at school and chloe is just mc's pimp so not much will be added on that.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
im not getting mindy beach scene i didn't pay for her ticket what I do now how I progress

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
how do i progress i have completed training gym

no new hint now
it's a bug which won't get fixed so just ignore it.

if you have been in sauna with girls and swam with mechanic then out of content (besides repeatables).

Reactions: sidsan

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
sauna only with sarah
well do girls (mon, aiko and kate) have hate points towards mc or not enuf lust and affection (mon, aiko, kate) towards mc?

for mech girl you can only get on her path by choosing not allowing payment on wrench very early game.

if you talk to mon at her office what options come out?

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
well do girls (mon, aiko and kate) have hate points towards mc or not enuf lust and affection (mon, aiko, kate) towards mc?

for mech girl you can only get on her path by choosing not allowing payment on wrench very early game.

if you talk to mon at her office what options come out?
all girls have hate points and mech girl i flirted with the bar girl
mon office - hello and nevermind only

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all girls have hate points and mech girl i flirted with the bar girl
mon office - hello and nevermind only
well then no content for you since to be able to invite cousins and aiko into sauna needs to be on love path.

Why is the rating for this game so bad? Does it suck?
yes, 4 years in development and no action with cousins or maid and not with auntie either unless blackmails (same thing with 1 cousin and her friend except on latter bm is bad choice).

sandbox and no content (besides dates with girls) so mc is quite blueballed except 7 fucks on non-blackmail path and with bm its 2 more and 4 are repeatable (3 of those no normal player wants to repeat) and some more if decides to accept job to be manwhore (then mc gets fucked by guys and futas).

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
well then no content for you since to be able to invite cousins and aiko into sauna needs to be on love path.

yes, 4 years in development and no action with cousins or maid and not with auntie either unless blackmails (same thing with 1 cousin and her friend except on latter bm is bad choice).

sandbox and no content (besides dates with girls) so mc is quite blueballed except 7 fucks on non-blackmail path and with bm its 2 more and 4 are repeatable (3 of those no normal player wants to repeat) and some more if decides to accept job to be manwhore (then mc gets fucked by guys and futas).
Damm that sounds bad, won't waste my time with this. Hate blue balling and the gay options are not appealing for me either

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damm that sounds bad, won't waste my time with this. Hate blue balling and the gay options are not appealing for me either
gay and futa are optional (dev has added near all possible kinks into this game but all/most can be avoided), sex with cousins MIGHT happen on next update.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes