2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
I'm sure I won't say nothing new but... I must say that with all my sympathy, the whole interface, navigation system and trigger event system need rework because now things go messy, the whole house navigation is so annoying and hints system sometimes don't help at all (also can't trigger Gia quest and I don't know why, she fixing Trevor car all the time and that's about it), some scenes don't make sense because they trigger before others (for example Chloe locker room when blackmailing Aiko trigger before you learned truth about her, then you can pay her and MC is surprised...). Hopefully the redesign, I saw is planed, will work well.

Anyway, I'm just curious about Aiko since my MC one moment telling her that he like her just to blackmail her into sex and then sex with a Kate (btw: this bit just coming out of nowhere and don't make any sense from my gameplay progress, dunno why my MC would want smt like that with my current choices), is there normal route with her when you can help her/save her from all this or make her just your sub? Or every route is like that?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is no blowjob from Monica for any affection, right? It’s just that there are such renders, but how to get it is unknown
don't have save before that but affection should be under 5 and lust high.

Anyway, I'm just curious about Aiko since my MC one moment telling her that he like her just to blackmail her into sex and then sex with a Kate (btw: this bit just coming out of nowhere and don't make any sense from my gameplay progress, dunno why my MC would want smt like that with my current choices), is there normal route with her when you can help her/save her from all this or make her just your sub? Or every route is like that?
no need to blackmail her, if you don't bm her and don't fuck her when she's stuck and otherwise have 0 hate with her then mc can start lovepath with her but currently that path doesn't lead to sex.

Reactions: Tikki

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
no need to blackmail her, if you don't bm her and don't fuck her when she's stuck and otherwise have 0 hate with her then mc can start lovepath with her but currently that path doesn't lead to sex.
I assume she is still blackmailed be others and there is no way around it, oh well, thx for answer. ;)
And here at first I hoped for nice sub relation with her, yet it ended weird. ;P

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm sure I won't say nothing new but... I must say that with all my sympathy, the whole interface, navigation system and trigger event system need rework because now things go messy, the whole house navigation is so annoying and hints system sometimes don't help at all (also can't trigger Gia quest and I don't know why, she fixing Trevor car all the time and that's about it), some scenes don't make sense because they trigger before others (for example Chloe locker room when blackmailing Aiko trigger before you learned truth about her, then you can pay her and MC is surprised...). Hopefully the redesign, I saw is planed, will work well.

There is supposed to be a love/soft path the dev started to work on but its not as fleshed out as the blackmail path. I don't mind blackmail in principle, but I refuse to do that just to have sex with any of the main girls the MC lives with. Unfortunately, in order to progress the story, the MC has to blackmail the aunt but the good news is depending what choice you make, you can still have sex with her and not earn any hate points from her. Since I am trying not to get any hate points from the girls, that means there is not as much content for me atm and I've got to wait another update or two.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes