2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I'll say the same thing I've said before...if you read the premise on the OP you'll see the characters the MC will be interacting with. That is to say while technically he does have a mother, no she in not in the game. Does he have an aunt who is supposedly an identical twin of his mother, yes...is there content with them, technically, but not really in the way you are thinking...at least not yet.
I mean at the pace of this game, if the mother suddenly showed up instead just being a face on a computer screen, you'd be 2-3 years from any serious content.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
You mean that when you go to Monique's office at the clinic you don't get an option about speaking about a personal training schedule? Or you mean that you don't know where Monique's office is?
We all thought you meant that, even after completing the quest the hint just stays (it's a bug that never got fixed).

yes that one and nothin happen, i already try it..... i don t wanna start again this game fron begginin...someone have a save on that pass after that quest?wonder..

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes that one and nothin happen, i already try it..... i don t wanna start again this game fron begginin...someone have a save on that pass after that quest?wonder..
do you have access to dark alley during night?

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
I'll say the same thing I've said before...if you read the premise on the OP you'll see the characters the MC will be interacting with. That is to say while technically he does have a mother, no she in not in the game. Does he have an aunt who is supposedly an identical twin of his mother, yes...is there content with them, technically, but not really in the way you are thinking...at least not yet.
Hey bro, playing this game for the first time, I understood the incest tag exists due to the presence of MC's aunt but can you please tell me, why is there a incest patch attached here in the main page? What's its importance?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey bro, playing this game for the first time, I understood the incest tag exists due to the presence of MC's aunt but can you please tell me, why is there a incest patch attached here in the main page? What's its importance?
I wouldn't know as I foolishly am still an optimistic fool, supporting the Dev on SubscribeStar and play what I assume is the uncensored version. In that version, the MC lives with this aunt (mother's twin sister) and 2 cousins. I mean, technically that's still considered incest to fool around with them, though don't go into this game thinking you will have a relationship with them or be sexing them up early on...you will definitely need to grind/work for it as they all enjoy teasing and toying with the MC.

While not technically blue-balling us, the dev put in just enough content for the MC to hook-up with many other 'people', just not the main ladies you live with. Depending on your choices you can get to fuck your cousin and her bi-sexual girlfriend (you find out the younger cousin is having a secret lesbian relationship and you can blackmail them into keeping it quiet) and your aunt....though it means they hate your ass...but since I last played content with them is limited...especially if you are trying for a love/soft (non-blackmail) path.

• Angry
Reactions: tony3000

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it's there to make aunt to mommy and cousins to sisters.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
it's there to make aunt to mommy and cousins to sisters.
Really? How would that work since MC moved cross country from his mother to go to school and live with his aunt and her daughters? Does it make sense story-wise?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really? How would that work since MC moved cross country from his mother to go to school and live with his aunt and her daughters? Does it make sense story-wise?
yes. no idea. nopy.

but ya know that incest fans want incest on every game.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
yes. no idea. nopy.

but ya know that incest fans want incest on every game.
I mean I like incest, but it has to make sense, I hate when they try to force it for the sake of having that kink in there. Truthfully, the aunt & cousins storyline still works for me and is also still considered incest without being silly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean I like incest, but it has to make sense, I hate when they try to force it for the sake of having that kink in there. Truthfully, the aunt & cousins storyline still works for me and is also still considered incest without being silly.
on the assistant has ic-patch even mc came to work for them and family to whom he works is married couple.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes