2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
hello.... can anyone please tell me how to make that step, mission, quest with Monique? i try it at her office at hospital but nothin happen, in parking outside nothin... when in what day i most do that or where? pls help me...thanks
Assuming that you're speaking about the training program quest: did the MC comment that he's ready after doing the training?
Because of a bug, the training message in the hints doesn't go away even after finishing the quest (unlocking dark alley at night, getting the gun, even after getting the scene in Sarah's bedroom Thursday evening).

chameleonforyou

Mar 8, 2022
This game needs VN mod for years and DEV not making it is pretty much shows how amazing this game is LMAO. Pointless sandbox game goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
yea, game can be awesome with vn when it's just bad as a sandbox cause of bugs/waiting/clicking. i's a turn off

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Holy shit, this game is still alive? I thought it went downhill after the sandbox.
Walking yes, alive I'm not too sure.
I'm the only one that thinks that even removing the sandbox (I actually find the city map tolerable, it's wandering aimlessly in the huge empty mansion that annoys me) would still leave a horribly poor game that lost rhyme and reason long ago?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hello.... can anyone please tell me how to make that step, mission, quest with Monique? i try it at her office at hospital but nothin happen, in parking outside nothin... when in what day i most do that or where? pls help me...thanks
what quest?

is there no aiko sauna scene on the reverse blackmail/hate route? if there is how do i trigger it
those scenes req 0 hate.

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
can someone please share the walkthrough for this version? it seems I am unable to progress

Reactions: fz
Nov 1, 2018
Hey!
Any save before this version ?
Mine don't work and when I try to start over, there a bug in the gym quest.

Thanks ;-)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I'LL BE DROPPING THIS GAME DUE TO THE TAKE DOWN NOTICES. NO MORE UPDATES HERE.

Version: 0.22 + IC
Size 512 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
And 4 years later you can give a massage to main girls, and nothing else. I guess sleeping girls action hasn't been developed anymore. This author is a disgrace with talent for renders. This game done differently could be TOP 5, but if you like to be sissed, tortured and bluballed, this is ur :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This walkthrough is terrible ctrl+F doesn't work
cause it's actually image not text.

Hey!
Any save before this version ?
Mine don't work and when I try to start over, there a bug in the gym quest.

Thanks ;-)
what bug? talk to monica thingy? if so then ignore it, if don't have access to dark alley during night then that's so early that better restart (or search saves posted to this thread).

And 4 years later you can give a massage to main girls, and nothing else. I guess sleeping girls action hasn't been developed anymore. This author is a disgrace with talent for renders. This game done differently could be TOP 5, but if you like to be sissed, tortured and bluballed, this is ur :poop:
that pretty much sums current content. dunno about sleeping since haven't drank booze with any of them after doing that part of game.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes