2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
You know, I had some very candid things to say about this game early on and it was like blood in the water to sharks. People jumped all over me for "not giving the game a chance" and for "not knowing what I was talking about". Its seems that people are finally waking up to this train wreck and seeing it for what it is. Its sad really. The game has great renders and a really good premise but it has been neutered by it's awful sandbox implementation and a story just ends up going nowhere. I have seen other works from this dev and had to scratch my head and wonder what happened.
Yeah, didn't play a long time and thought I give it one last chance. Never liked this awfull sandbox clicking through areas for no understandable reason. That's why I needed to start a new game, had no saves were left. I remember, that I could the last time at least progress to the Dark Street at night and a little beyond, but honestly, I wasted just my time for a bug that got implemented in the last 1.5 years. This game is now in the trash can and on the ignore list, it's not worth my time. There are way better games out there to play, even sandbox (not the biggest fan of sandbox, especially when combined with stupid grind mechanics).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
usual update aka short and stupid but atleast mc got handjobs from girls (cousins and aiko) and hints what to come (moviedates and picnicdates). still on schedule that around .25 mc gets to girls pants.

scrshots:

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
hello.... can anyone please tell me how to make that step, mission, quest with Monique? i try it at her office at hospital but nothin happen, in parking outside nothin... when in what day i most do that or where? pls help me...thanks

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
is there no aiko sauna scene on the reverse blackmail/hate route? if there is how do i trigger it

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
hello.... can anyone please tell me how to make that step, mission, quest with Monique? i try it at her office at hospital but nothin happen, in parking outside nothin... when in what day i most do that or where? pls help me...thanks
Assuming that you're speaking about the training program quest: did the MC comment that he's ready after doing the training?
Because of a bug, the training message in the hints doesn't go away even after finishing the quest (unlocking dark alley at night, getting the gun, even after getting the scene in Sarah's bedroom Thursday evening).

chameleonforyou

Mar 8, 2022
This game needs VN mod for years and DEV not making it is pretty much shows how amazing this game is LMAO. Pointless sandbox game goes brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
yea, game can be awesome with vn when it's just bad as a sandbox cause of bugs/waiting/clicking. i's a turn off

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
Holy shit, this game is still alive? I thought it went downhill after the sandbox.
Walking yes, alive I'm not too sure.
I'm the only one that thinks that even removing the sandbox (I actually find the city map tolerable, it's wandering aimlessly in the huge empty mansion that annoys me) would still leave a horribly poor game that lost rhyme and reason long ago?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
what quest?

is there no aiko sauna scene on the reverse blackmail/hate route? if there is how do i trigger it
those scenes req 0 hate.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes