2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I don't know, I hate seeing that milf's behavior. I hate every scene so I always skip it. but not for that young girl, omg so tempting.

Hatiwolf

May 28, 2017
Sooooo, since I am still interested (I like the models of the sisters), but somehow (bug)stuck, I restarted from the begining.
Let's see how that goes (thanks for the WT, Rogue Trader. :)) ;)

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
I'm still confused about how to see the NTR scene. I've tried various things but I still don't see the NTR content.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that one where that hint tell u to go to Monica s office to talk about training or somethin like that
if you have done training and have access to dark alley during night then ignore it.

I'm still confused about how to see the NTR scene. I've tried various things but I still don't see the NTR content.
only ntr atm is when trevor fucks that schoolmate who has hots for aiko and sorta after jetski accident when that old fart wants to fuck mon if mc fucks his girl (daughter/granddaughter) but exploring island will give hate points so not recommended.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nobody seems to care in this game. MC should use all action to get his rocks off
when ever and with whom ever is on hand. All the other chars do it and are pretty
ok with this whole game setup.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nobody seems to care in this game. MC should use all action to get his rocks off
when ever and with whom ever is on hand. All the other chars do it and are pretty
ok with this whole game setup.
atleast that way game advanced somewhere.

Reactions: Piat

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
if you have done training and have access to dark alley during night then ignore it.

only ntr atm is when trevor fucks that schoolmate who has hots for aiko and sorta after jetski accident when that old fart wants to fuck mon if mc fucks his girl (daughter/granddaughter) but exploring island will give hate points so not recommended.

friend, cuz, brother i don t know how else to tell u i not did that training cause i don t know how to do that quest with Monique, i dont know in what day or when, where i most go, that s all... i wish u have a wonderful day or night... peace

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
friend, cuz, brother i don t know how else to tell u i not did that training cause i don t know how to do that quest with Monique, i dont know in what day or when, where i most go, that s all... i wish u have a wonderful day or night... peace
You mean that when you go to Monique's office at the clinic you don't get an option about speaking about a personal training schedule? Or you mean that you don't know where Monique's office is?
We all thought you meant that, even after completing the quest the hint just stays (it's a bug that never got fixed).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
walkthrough or ingame hints tell when to train.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Is there any mother-son content?
I'll say the same thing I've said before...if you read the premise on the OP you'll see the characters the MC will be interacting with. That is to say while technically he does have a mother, no she in not in the game. Does he have an aunt who is supposedly an identical twin of his mother, yes...is there content with them, technically, but not really in the way you are thinking...at least not yet.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
I'll say the same thing I've said before...if you read the premise on the OP you'll see the characters the MC will be interacting with. That is to say while technically he does have a mother, no she in not in the game. Does he have an aunt who is supposedly an identical twin of his mother, yes...is there content with them, technically, but not really in the way you are thinking...at least not yet.
yeah i know that. I played this in 2019. I just back here in 2022 to check if there is some mom-son content. Thanks for the information. I'll be back in 2026 to check again

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes