• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could you pass me a complete save since in the middle of version 18 thanks
since version 18 to 20 alpha there's been only few dates with girls and trevor finding "women" for mc to be fucked and mc finally fucking milf next door so those are quickly played.

Reactions: parqueo

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019
last time I played there was this kind of blackmail scene with the mom of the house or something like that... how it's going now?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Correct me if i'm mistaken but, from most all i've read on this thread.
Most popular character/LI/whatever in this VN is a female named "Monique", the MC does no 'Sex'/Intercourse with at all?
Just attempting to comprehend what's going on with this VN.

Some VN's seem to have a particular pattern, if i'm not mistaken and trying to grasp the gist of it all per se.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
is there an error with aiko scene in kitchen at night because when i went there 2nd time based on the hint she wasnt there.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
My prediction is another year or so before the dev puts out a post saying he's burned out on the whole project and dumps it without ever bringing the story anywhere near a conclusion. It seems to be the operative pattern with these dairy farmer developers.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
My prediction is another year or so before the dev puts out a post saying he's burned out on the whole project and dumps it without ever bringing the story anywhere near a conclusion. It seems to be the operative pattern with these dairy farmer developers.
Have seen 'particular patterns' in developers enough to question, what ones to endorse or even bother checking out.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Have seen 'particular patterns' in developers enough to question, what ones to endorse or even bother checking out.
I think I'm done trying to offer any criticisms anymore. First of all, no matter how positive you try to phrase criticism, unbridled venomous attacks ensue. Second, it's like barking at a wall. Pointless, because it only falls on either deaf or hostile ears.
When I referred to the "dairy farmers" (which I actually shouldn't have) I referred to the obvious few that are well known for using that tactic. Vilelab, Icstor, Caizer even Gumdrop, though he doesn't really qualify as a viable dev anymore.

Going forward, I will praise and acclaim things I believe are worthy of praise and acclaim. Beyond that, I think I'll keep my opinions to myself. Too much immaturity floating around to have a constructive critical dialog about anything.

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I think I'm done trying to offer any criticisms anymore. First of all, no matter how positive you try to phrase criticism, unbridled venomous attacks ensue. Second, it's like barking at a wall. Pointless, because it only falls on either deaf or hostile ears.
When I referred to the "dairy farmers" (which I actually shouldn't have) I referred to the obvious few that are well known for using that tactic. Vilelab, Icstor, Caizer even Gumdrop, though he doesn't really qualify as a viable dev anymore.

Going forward, I will praise and acclaim things I believe are worthy of praise and acclaim. Beyond that, I think I'll keep my opinions to myself. Too much immaturity floating around to have a constructive critical dialog about anything.
At any rate, it's personal choice should one follow their convintions(or not) as they see fit as well as promote value or... not.

May 22, 2017
Correct me if i'm mistaken but, from most all i've read on this thread.
Most popular character/LI/whatever in this VN is a female named "Monique", the MC does no 'Sex'/Intercourse with at all?
Just attempting to comprehend what's going on with this VN.

Some VN's seem to have a particular pattern, if i'm not mistaken and trying to grasp the gist of it all per se.
You pretty much get it, Monique is top tier 3d model and the Dev is showing few scenes with her since the launch years ago (shower, sleeping), but MC never got her.....

There are other common complaining that you will see a lot here, like the spaghetti code this game has, messy sandbox, a lot of mechanics that we never use (blackmail)

Also, there was a moment a few updates ago that a Trans was introduced in the game, many interpreted as joke from the Dev to us, since MC eventually get fucked before even fuck Monique :HideThePain: .....

Reactions: d_generate
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes