• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
You pretty much get it, Monique is top tier 3d model and the Dev is showing few scenes with her since the launch years ago (shower, sleeping), but MC never got her.....

There are other common complaining that you will see a lot here, like the spaghetti code this game has, messy sandbox, a lot of mechanics that we never use (blackmail)

Also, there was a moment a few updates ago that a Trans was introduced in the game, many interpreted as joke from the Dev to us, since MC eventually get fucked before even fuck Monique :HideThePain: .....
Thank You, will pass word along to those i know inquiring,
Pointless endorsing Dev's or VN's that string others along intentional or not, any longer.
No matter how good/bad their story, content, quality or intention is or is not.

Best wishes to You and everyone here, For Always~

fz

Jun 16, 2017
I have no fucking clue what to do in this game anymore to trigger new scenes.
I have been stuck at "Buy a gun from Trevor" and "Visit Monique at the Clinic" for 3 updates now.
I already have the gun and when visiting Monique she always says that she is busy.
From the change log, there should be at least 20 scenes that I have yet to trigger but the game won't let me, or at least the trigger event is VERY well hidden.
What the fuck am I supposed to do? Unistall and forget about it?

Reactions: sidsan

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
I have no fucking clue what to do in this game anymore to trigger new scenes.
I have been stuck at "Buy a gun from Trevor" and "Visit Monique at the Clinic" for 3 updates now.
I already have the gun and when visiting Monique she always says that she is busy.
From the change log, there should be at least 20 scenes that I have yet to trigger but the game won't let me, or at least the trigger event is VERY well hidden.
What the fuck am I supposed to do? Unistall and forget about it?
i think we have a similar problem, we need to play from the start again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
last time I played there was this kind of blackmail scene with the mom of the house or something like that... how it's going now?
it was 1 time thing afail.

Correct me if i'm mistaken but, from most all i've read on this thread.
Most popular character/LI/whatever in this VN is a female named "Monique", the MC does no 'Sex'/Intercourse with at all?
Just attempting to comprehend what's going on with this VN.

Some VN's seem to have a particular pattern, if i'm not mistaken and trying to grasp the gist of it all per se.
well he got caught masturbating in shower when mon barked in and told him to continue wanking and bit other mild things.

game's sexscenes have been told couple times.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
well he got caught masturbating in shower when mon barked in and told him to continue wanking and bit other mild things.

game's sexscenes have been told couple times.
Hmm ok not "a" sex scene You say, anyways[Edited, to be cleaer on A sex scene]..
For the reccord, not reguarding all the sex seans of the VN nor events outside of said character.

Case and point, alot of Dev's/VN''s seem to string-along particular patterns, so to speak.
Have been making note of it after lovedones as well as several others made notion of this.
I set corrected, their Dead on the mark in reguards to this on many.

This is one of the reasons 'why' i'm checking things out.

By the way, Thank You CXX (y)

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm ok not sex scene You say, anyways.
For the reccord, not reguarding all the sex seans of the VN nor events outside of said character.
i said long ago that mc won't get into mon's pants for a long time (that was when ~ .14 came out). there are dates with girls and pooltime and sauna time but no sex unless blackmails aiko and youngest cousin.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
i said long ago that mc won't get into mon's pants for a long time (that was when ~ .14 came out). there are dates with girls and pooltime and sauna time but no sex unless blackmails aiko and youngest cousin.
Pardon me, did i not clearify no interest in things outside of said pattern?
Think the one particulars pattern matching's named Monique, if that is correct.
No need mentioning two differnt characters but, Thank You.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Pardon me, did i not clearify no interest in things outside of said pattern?
Think the one particulars pattern matching's named Monique, if that is correct.
No need mentioning two differnt characters but, Thank You.
as of .19 at best is that shower scene, night at beach, massaging, couple dates and sauna, doubt .20 alpha changes things much.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
i think we have a similar problem, we need to play from the start again.
Is visiting Monique at the clinic after getting the gun supposed to do something in the latest updates?
For all I remember, getting the gun unlocked only the story progression with Aunt at wednesday evening, with all the shitstorm that followed and the dark alley by night, if one was into futa/trans content, nothing else. The hints were bugged.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes