2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I have no fucking clue what to do in this game anymore to trigger new scenes.
I have been stuck at "Buy a gun from Trevor" and "Visit Monique at the Clinic" for 3 updates now.
I already have the gun and when visiting Monique she always says that she is busy.
From the change log, there should be at least 20 scenes that I have yet to trigger but the game won't let me, or at least the trigger event is VERY well hidden.
What the fuck am I supposed to do? Unistall and forget about it?
oh boy, you are about to get a rude awakening I quit playing this game as of the update with the gun just imagine what can happen to a pedo locked up in gen pop, all sorts of shenanigans.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
great job on mature women,
yep, that was discussed when those were added.

what's the new chloe scene?
heshe fucks mc or mc fucks himher or mc sucks himher or other way or mc gets fucked by others.

SO how do you invite Aiko on another date i finished the date scene where you confront the random guy trying to hook up with her and the ktichen scene where you end up watching a movie with her
no idea, sorry. maybe at school.

I played this game for a long time, abandoned it through poorly thought-out gameplay (the content search system was completely incomprehensible in the game, you could easily get into Groundhog Day). It is interesting to see what has changed over a fairly long period of time.:p
not much.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
duuuuuude that was one of the better laughs I had.
Have to wonder... I've read so much about how much time, money, effort, equipment wear it takes just to create a character, much less pose and render that character... what motivates all that time, money and effort devoted to renders like this? Just sayin', seems to me like good money after bad. My first guess is it's just a "goof", but seems like a pretty expensive and time consuming goof (time that could be spent on a credible update, ya think?), and could there be anyone out there (I imagine there is...something for everybody and all that) that find this stuff remotely erotic? If that's the goal then he's certainly going for niche appeal here, can't believe the masses dig it. It's hard to get what direction this dev is going in with this story.

About 8 updates ago, when I stopped actively playing it, it was not because of the obvious LI blue balling, it was because gameplay had gotten so tedious. Now, after trying the last update, the story, if there really is one anymore, is directionless, just all over the place. Add on's, new characters with no value to the story at all. Now renders like this. It just seems like a bunch of filler and nonsense to me. So for myself, I'll continue to explore other games. I check this thread all the time because having posted here I get tagged on my alerts when someone posts. It's popcorn and laughs for me, I rarely chime in, but man, these renders! Yikes.

Lefflame

Oct 9, 2019
At the very beginning, this game was one of my favorites.Models, options for actions and solutions were diverse, but then they turned the wrong way.I hope the developer fixed the bugs.And I'll try to go through it again.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is the Walkthrough in the OP no longer updated?
cause ingame has hints and whoever mods op hasn't added it to op.

Mature? I tkink you misspelled "monkey"...:sick:
like i said when those were introduced: CORPSES.

At the very beginning, this game was one of my favorites.Models, options for actions and solutions were diverse, but then they turned the wrong way.I hope the developer fixed the bugs.And I'll try to go through it again.
well now no need to blackmail (except auntie to start her path) but still alot crap (aka if fucks bargirl (or later clubgirl) then loses all other girls) and stupid kinks (those clients trevor introduced to mc aren't worst (surprise) but futa which fucks mc and if works for "her" then gaystuff and rest).

• Angry
Reactions: sanmal

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
Thank You, just needed the medical details.
No toughing with intent, Blow Job, Rim Job, Hand Job, Thigh Job or Any(don't call me Steve) Jobs.

Because anything outside of a Doc asking 'Did You Fuck Her Pussy Or Her Ass'.
Is just as good as saying 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog
she helps mc to masturbate on sauna (or slaps mc's balls if too low love).

by quick look of wt-pdf its better wait 0.20 full to play.
blowjob also

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
blowjob also
Actualy Read:

"No toughing with intent, Blow Job, Rim Job, Hand Job, Thigh Job or Any(don't call me Steve) Jobs.

Because anything outside of a Doc asking 'Did You Fuck Her Pussy Or Her Ass'.
Is just as good as saying 'The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog"

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes