2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

MyKneesDawg

Apr 9, 2020
Perfect game to play with Gallery Unlocker. The story and mechanics just don't work. Immense potential though, because the renders are solid.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
guys is ther ntr in this game? i hate ntr:sneaky:
Listen, dude. There are a lot of people on this forum who will bark without using their brain. I encourage you to be aware of that and thicken your skin a bit if you intend to hang. We were all new here once, so I'll apologize in advance for the non compassionate welcome most of us receive here...by certain spew-masters.

When you click on a new game you'll see under the game title a list of tags, little blocks with game elements listed. All of those tags apply to elements that have been incorporated into the game. NTR is in the tag list for this game, so yes. There is NTR.

Reactions: Toushiro

tohaib

Aug 12, 2020
Listen, dude. There are a lot of people on this forum who will bark without using their brain. I encourage you to be aware of that and thicken your skin a bit if you intend to hang. We were all new here once, so I'll apologize in advance for the non compassionate welcome most of us receive here...by certain spew-masters.

When you click on a new game you'll see under the game title a list of tags, little blocks with game elements listed. All of those tags apply to elements that have been incorporated into the game. NTR is in the tag list for this game, so yes. There is NTR.
Avoidable?

Groumpf

Sep 19, 2017
Hi :)
I had stopped this game long time ago because the radical gameplay change (1st part is just clicking, then 2nd part is free roam).
And there were absolutely no hint during free roam.

Is it still tedious to find where going during free roam or are there hints ?

Reactions: ibizadalton

Zabon

Feb 22, 2018
It seriously needs a feature to see where any of the characters are at specific times of day. It's SO much clicking to get anywhere and do anything that I lose all motivation to even attempt to continue playing the game as soon as I have to start hunting for the next event.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It seriously needs a feature to see where any of the characters are at specific times of day. It's SO much clicking to get anywhere and do anything that I lose all motivation to even attempt to continue playing the game as soon as I have to start hunting for the next event.
not that many places, mon is at home or at hospital, kate at home or at school, aiko at school (and early at her gf's home cleaning and later at her apartment if chose to bm her), auntie at school or at home, gia is always at garage, trevor either ogling gia or smoking blunt. dates are different thing and rest cast are irrelevant.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What does sissification in this game involve and how to get on the sissy path if there is one?
working to chloe (futa in dark alley) and aiko domming mc when his blackmail plan blows on his face.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes