2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
Ok.. the who click "your mouse button till it's dead" licking scenes is just terrible.

Ains

Feb 11, 2018
Game bugged,
In the hints: "Talk with Kate/Aiko in the kitchen" stuck after meeting them. Forwarding to next Friday/Monday nothing happens (noone is in the kitchen)!

Reactions: fz

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Game was first on here in 2018, and this is all we have so far after nearly 4 yrs. :confused: A mess of a game that forces you to blackmail and is still very light on content. A somewhat confusing and indirect walkthrough as well.

Someone also needs to be a savior and update the gallery mod.

Last edited:

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Guys, I stopped playing this game a long time ago because of the Aiko Reverse Blackmail scenes. Now with the new updates, is there any way to avoid those scenes or did they improve for the MC?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys, I stopped playing this game a long time ago because of the Aiko Reverse Blackmail scenes. Now with the new updates, is there any way to avoid those scenes or did they improve for the MC?
can avoid if chooses love/lust path, needs restarting if you bm'd her.

pkgbest13

Mar 11, 2019
Game was first on here in 2018, and this is all we have so far after nearly 4 yrs. :confused: A mess of a game that forces you to blackmail and is still very light on content. A somewhat confusing and indirect walkthrough as well.

Someone also needs to be a savior and update the gallery mod.
Ok, so this game still sucks. I tried it before he started the mini game BS and I quit after he added them. Thanks for the info so I don't waste my time again on it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then if i blackmail her, i'm stuck in that female domination scenes and the MC doesn't take back control??
i abandoned bm path (still have save for it when mc was doing 2nd favor to aiko) so can't say for sure but not atleast atm.

Ok, so this game still sucks. I tried it before he started the mini game BS and I quit after he added them. Thanks for the info so I don't waste my time again on it.
what minigame?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do you kow how help aiko like kate ask us. When you see her she named you perv.
talk to her at school.

Aiko Retaliation, I submitted the fourth task prompting work in progress, how do I get through?
wait that dev adds content.

I could not complete these 3 tasks. Where is the gun in the collection?
you buy it after 1st visit on dark alley.

Still not sex with monique, right?
no dick says hello to pussy.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes