2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
I don't get it with these guys, long time ago I was thinking of supporting but then I saw what they do, and decided not to.
What TH is the point of having the family be the main characters when you are going to ignore them and do crappy shemale stuff and side chars?
My fav characters are Kate, Aiko(Who thankfully has content this time, I like that she is getting more on the righteous path) and my absolute fav is Mindy(Who I think will fall in a "Forgotten" basket unfortunately) so unless there is more content with them(And secondarily with Monique and hopefully the girl you meet in the island) then I will not even try to play this, and certainly I will not support the creator -_- Too bad bcause the renderings are awesome

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there are many places, but for example, i go to university, talk to aiko and ask her to the movies, gives me WIP.

another one i remember is trying to invite kelly to the picnic, same result...WIP.
well then those aren't in game yet. normal update (read: milking) from dev, just a few small updates per update (in 2 parts).

Ah so it just changes auntie and cousins to mom and sister. I'm fine with either though obviously the latter is better.
well yes esp. since mc has videochat with actual mommy.

some people should read the op and inform themselves a bit before making a "review":unsure:
reading is overrated (especially at f95).

I started hating sandbox games after playing this game. :D
and this isn't worst sb.

so we the older version but still cant experience the full game because there is patreon only content yep nice......... not really plz add it or just dont update the game for us
dev doesn't do public versions, we rely on leaks.

I don't get it with these guys, long time ago I was thinking of supporting but then I saw what they do, and decided not to.
What TH is the point of having the family be the main characters when you are going to ignore them and do crappy shemale stuff and side chars?
MONEY, MONEY, MONEY!!!

more various kinks (futa, gay, gangbang, corpse sex, .........) in game more supporters. same thing on updates like i said earlier.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
This has turned into, for me, one of the biggest piles of all the piles I've ever seen in my life. Instead of finally satisfying players with some genuine action with desired characters he puts it off even further with this demented sick fucking... aw screw it and this POS game.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: cahohi5039

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It has been years and it still haven't happen. My advice to you is to abandon this game, and maybe check back in another couple years; If you're still interested in it.
I played it years ago, but then I saw that the only way to have sex with MC's cousin was through blackmailing then I stopped it. Thank you!

Reactions: YepperCause

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The whole setting is: the babes are blackmailing eachother with sexual favors.
Only way MC is getting any is by either resisting, turning the tables or giving in.
MC is not some super soldier hunk with new hotties to conquer,
MC is living with women who only know belittling guys and themselves and blackmail,
that is their M.O.
I played it years ago, but then I saw that the only way to have sex with MC's cousin was through blackmailing then I stopped it. Thank you!
You either do what the Romans do or leave Rome.
What are ya, a barbarian?

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
The interface and navigation through the home is an absolute clusterfuck. I continually get lost in this jumbled mess of bad architecture and unintuitive navigation. I looked for the main entrance for 3 minutes and said fuck this game. *flush.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 125 Votes