2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
The title screen of the game is the MC with his hand holding one babe on each arm and a girl kneeling in front of him.

The actual sexual content of the last few updates has mostly been about the MC getting assfucked by trannies or sucking huge black dicks for money.

I feel like this project may have been diverted from its original path.
Sounds awful, from the premise this game seemed interesting (although generic). I already hate it when there is random futa/trans stuff in games but as long as its kept to a minimum I can ignore it. But in this game it seems the opposite is true. Is that fetish really so popular? No need to start this I guess

Reactions: YepperCause

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sounds awful, from the premise this game seemed interesting (although generic). I already hate it when there is random futa/trans stuff in games but as long as its kept to a minimum I can ignore it. But in this game it seems the opposite is true. Is that fetish really so popular? No need to start this I guess
futa/trans is popular enuf.

easy to avoid on this game but then misses half a game.

Reactions: Oxiton

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018

Good to know, definitely not for me then. From the premise you wouldn't really expect 50% of the game to be futa/trans stuff

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Good to know, definitely not for me then. From the premise you wouldn't really expect 50% of the game to be futa/trans stuff
well 50% of game is talk, 5% is sex (non-futa/gay), 10% blackmailing (if is on that path), 15% is dates with various girls and rest is futa/gay content (generally, depends on update since last update was heavy on latter).

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

So what You really may be saying.
Is, it's possibly best just to avoid this VN all together.

Especially but not exclusively IF:

You're NOT a closet homosexual.
Can not tolerate futa/trans.
Your "Fetish" is fucking Pussy.

Does this make sense?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So what You really may saying.
Is, it's possibly best just to avoid this VN all together.

Does this make sense?
well yes and if wants sexscenes (non-futa/trans/gay). only repeatable pussyfucking is trevor's clients but once was enuf with those corpses.

like said can avoid futa/etc but then no full content of updates (i'm fine with that).

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
well yes and if wants sexscenes (non-futa/trans/gay). only repeatable pussyfucking is trevor's clients but once was enuf with those corpses.

like said can avoid futa/etc but then no full content of updates (i'm fine with that).
Necrophilia?!?!?! Wow just WOW!!!
Good for You, i'll have nothing to do with it and LIKE it!!
THANK YOU!! (y)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Necrophilia?!?!?! Wow just WOW!!!
Good for You, i'll have nothing to do with it and LIKE it!!
THANK YOU!! (y)
well close since clients are old enuf to be more than 1 leg in grave. pics of those are somewhere in thread (posted by me).

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
well close since clients are old enuf to be more than 1 leg in grave. pics of those are somewhere in thread (posted by me).
More power to them, whatever floats their boat.... as long as it's far away from me... i'm fine.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020

Does this make sense?
Perfect sense. In fact crystal clear sense. Possibly why some (judging from their questions/responses) are having so much difficulty reasoning with it.

This game is over for me, and in my opinion, fast approaching Dual Family in the 'what's was the real point here' category.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is over for me, and in my opinion, fast approaching Dual Family in the 'what's was the real point here' category.
that boat sailed long ago. players are just waiting when mc gets to bang cousins (somewhere around 0.25 maybe).

Reactions: girlfairdev

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Perfect sense. In fact crystal clear sense. Possibly why some (judging from their questions/responses) are having so much difficulty reasoning with it.

girlfairdev i'd give ya a like but i'm over my limit atm but, thank You for the heads up (y)

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
that boat sailed long ago. players are just waiting when mc gets to bang cousins (somewhere around 0.25 maybe).
My interest was in the character Jessica but from what i've learned(mostly hearsay), she's not a cool person at all. *shrugs*

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes