2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks for the write up! Really cleared things up for me. This game isn't for me but I hope the devs sort things out in the future.
well this has something for every1 and lots of futa/trans/gay for those who like it and very little non-ftg sex. dev will continue on path he has chosen since his patrons like this.

Aphex81

Jun 18, 2022
How is this game so big? There is nothing to it. I just click random stuff, no hits, no story, nothing to do at all.

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
not sidetracked but since futa etc takes priority then sex with cousins will be long wait.
I mean sidetracked even in regard to their current priorities (futa, random new girls, hobo, etc), that most evidently do not include the original idea of the game (aunt, cousins, that dirty business at school).
In that case, a romance path with the cousins would end up being a tertiary goal and lost in the mist of an unforeseeable future :/

Reactions: u087111

coood

Jun 25, 2017
Hey, for what are there hate points? Is this the way for girls to have fun somewhere else? Or there is no such thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, for what are there hate points? Is this the way for girls to have fun somewhere else? Or there is no such thing.
hate is for nothing, it just means that can't open lovepath with girl who has hatepoints, for example if mc blackmails aiko then no dates with her and younger cousin if blackmailed aiko to end.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
auntie and cousin might be something else depending steam's rules and some of that content which any normal player won't play might be toned down.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes