2.00 star(s) 125 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Walkthorugh in first page ends with Kate discovering you with Chloe.
What to do after this ?
sorry i mixed up games earlier. no sex with cousins yet. if you have done all dates and movie nights then end of content.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I haven't played the blackmail path almost at all yet and it probably will be a while still before I continue it. So events there don't matter to me right now (although they will in the future, when I finally decide to play the bm path).

Anything I'm missing?

Reactions: Ass Fan
Apr 7, 2019
I see if you don't get enough affection points you get soft-locked, I need to buy stuff from downtown but there is no downtown. never had to start a game over so many times. though I would start over because my save was bugged but now I can't even make it as far as I was before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I see if you don't get enough affection points you get soft-locked, I need to buy stuff from downtown but there is no downtown. never had to start a game over so many times. though I would start over because my save was bugged but now I can't even make it as far as I was before.
there is downtown, you can get there by clicking right icon (middle of screen) and then arrow on right side of screen.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
there is downtown, you can get there by clicking right icon (middle of screen) and then arrow on right side of screen.
IIRC, though, isn't there some moment during the game's prologue where that's introduced? Or maybe it's shortly after the prologue has finished and you're in the main game. In any case, I'm pretty sure that's not available until a certain point gets reached. I wonder (never really checked to see) if that can be locked with certain stats too low or something, as Buzz seemed to be indicating. I haven't ever seen it locked once reaching that point where Downtown normally is introduced.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it is open after meets mon at hospital and since he needs to buy something then he has met her at hospital.

2.00 star(s) 125 Votes